Author Topic: Emily's Creme Brulee - Aldgate East  (Read 3062 times)


103 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (99 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline downdog

Not that she needs another review, but might as well post it

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Donation £220 for 60m

Comms had to wait for an opening on Adultwork, then booked a slot via AW message, moving to WhatsApp after for the details.,

Location expensive modern flat near Aldgate East
Easy entry as she phones to let you in

SP - slim lady in her 30s. Nice gym fit body.
Lots of tattoos
Attractive face.
Main thing is her attitude, as she is all over you from the start, acting horny and treating you well.

Action welcomed with kissing and groping.
Showered then some nice OWO.
DFK throughout, lots of tongue for those of us who like that.
Disrobed and then some RO, clean and fresh and tasted good.
On to 69 and then sex in cowgirl and mish.
Unusual technique in cowgirl, she puts a lot of force into it, pushing down on you.
She is good at all of this and I had a good time throughout.

Finished with a bit of massage, then showered and out into the night.

Verdict
Good vanilla GFE session.
A bit pricey for me to make a regular thing though, compared to similar SPs.

Offline boardyhell


Offline boardyhell

Thought she wasn’t taking bookings at the moment

Offline Lush1pot

This girl Is top drawer, I’ve seen her before twice years ago back in 2019. She was just great. I’m delighted to hear she is still around. Emily is one of my favourites ever. I’ve not seen her for a third time mostly due to her location. Recently I’ve looked multiple times at her profile and seen her availability and she has been fully booked for ages in advance! Other Times like now her profile has been taken down. I’ve definitely got the urge to go back and see her again and will try to make it happen soon, I’ve never forgot the way she sucked my cock with her eyes looking up at me when I was standing up and she was crouched down on the floor. She really knows how to make a man happy. She is expensive although it seems many top tier girls are at the £200 mark now with even some average girls charging £150 it’s worth it to upgrade to Emily or others who are also in the top tier providers. Il try and arrange a meet and report if I succeed!

Offline dubhcarr

Thought she wasn’t taking bookings at the moment

+1

I guess the profile is still disabled?

Offline boardyhell

This girl Is top drawer, I’ve seen her before twice years ago back in 2019. She was just great. I’m delighted to hear she is still around. Emily is one of my favourites ever. I’ve not seen her for a third time mostly due to her location. Recently I’ve looked multiple times at her profile and seen her availability and she has been fully booked for ages in advance! Other Times like now her profile has been taken down. I’ve definitely got the urge to go back and see her again and will try to make it happen soon, I’ve never forgot the way she sucked my cock with her eyes looking up at me when I was standing up and she was crouched down on the floor. She really knows how to make a man happy. She is expensive although it seems many top tier girls are at the £200 mark now with even some average girls charging £150 it’s worth it to upgrade to Emily or others who are also in the top tier providers. Il try and arrange a meet and report if I succeed!

Offline boardyhell

totally agree ,she is also looking better than ever ,classy woman
waiting for Emily to return

Offline patelprat

Hopefully she will take some July bookings. I want one too! Haven't heard from her for a while.

Offline boardyhell


Offline downdog

Was a couple of months back.
Just waited until she reopened her profile to jump in and get a booking. Assume she does it when she's not got enough regulars booked.