Author Topic: MsVictoriaJacksonx - Chorley  (Read 2552 times)


41 review(s) for Msvictoriajacksonx (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Doctormike

External Link/Members Only

2nd time I’ve seen this month


£160 for an hour

After having an amazing  punt couple weeks ago I had to see her again
Comms over AW and mobile
Easy parking available

I’d arranged an hour and asked her this time to wear a fishnet outfit

She did exactly this
When I knocked on door usual hide behind door and when I saw her I thought wow
The outfit really enhanced her amazing figure

As usual we had a coffee and chat first before we went upstairs for some nice DFK
She took off her fishnet suit but wish I told her to keep it on the whole time but hey

We started with some kissing before she dry rode me with me boxers on

We got on the bed for some kissing , fingering and breast play
Then she went down and gave a slow caressing BJ before going faster and more intense
I then got her on her knees on the floor where I stood over her for more sucking
This time slapping her face and tongue with my cock

On with the rubber and started CG

This was good but I felt the routine was very similar to last time but she does let you take the lead so maybe I should have initiated other positions etc
After she came had a quick missionary but she was very wet by now
Then onto doggy where again I do the damage

Ended with coming on mouth but my way this time where I had my hand on her head pushing back and she had a tongue out wide enough for me to down the hatch

Cleaned up and dressed
Mooney paid

If I could change one thing I would have tried standing doggy , reverse CG and maybe pile driver

And left a happy man

Highly
Recommended
« Last Edit: June 21, 2025, 09:33:35 pm by Doctormike »

Online RandomGuy99

That Mooney guy is a nice guy

Offline The donald

Yeah I wish Mooney would pay for me lol

Offline Doctormike