Author Topic: fitgirlmillie - Milton Keynes  (Read 1983 times)


21 review(s) for MILLIE_ (16 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline mrpunterton

External Link/Members Only

£160 - 1 Hr

Comms: Same day booking via text, arranged time and was given postcode for a supermarket car park and told to text again when arrived.  Arrived on time but the actual location was about 5 minutes walk away.

Location:  Flat amongst restaurants, can't remember much about the inside of the flat but I do recall the room was nice enough.  She told me she shares the flat with another SP but was moving so may no longer be at the same location.

The SP: Very chatty, friendly personality wise but facially she did nothing for me.  I found her neither ugly or good looking, imagine a librarian you have no interest in.  Age wise I would say late 30s maybe even early 40s - not from her face (black don't crack and all that) but from how she talked and carried herself.  Body wise, she told me she had lost a lot of weight and accordingly the outfit she was wearing use to be tight fit but was now loose. She had no ass but probably the most realistic feeling bolt-ons I've felt.  The pics in her gallery are n't representative of her body, however the middle picture on her main profile is probably accurate although that was n't there when I booked her.

The Deed: It was very start stop partly due to the lack of attraction and she would often say not to do something or the position was uncomfortable which would then kill the flow and start a ten minute conversation.  We managed a hour of fumbling around trying to get something to work and I somehow managed to cum on her once my time was up.

Conclusion:  Unfortunately has to be a neutral - she was nice enough and gets points for providing a whole hour but the experience was a waste of time and money for me.  I wouldn't begrudge anyone else going to see her but would probably recommend a 30 min booking.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline Paddy2scott

I feel sorry for your experience mate, I've seen Millie many times over the last 5 years, and always had a great experience,

Offline loola

Your experience is similar to mine. I think the distortion between pics and reality killed it for me the most.

Still though, I'd probably go back and put it in her arse if I had the horn enough...