External Link/Members OnlyPrice: £80/30mins
Place: Saturday afternoon late March - usual punting flat just about opposite the big Tesco and fire station.
Very unfortunately for me there was two other WG’s not available until late afternoon, so I saw “Michelle” was available and text her and instantly got a right stroppy reply telling me not to text her so many times (once??) but anyway after a couple more texts came what seemed to be text ping-pong of telling her I was there and her asking was I there, so after all that got buzzed in and up to the flat.
Cue the magic door upon arrival, but what was behind the door wasn’t so magic; the photos are definitely of her, but have some of the heavier photoshopping I have seen so far. The profile says 35 years old, honestly I think I’m being kind if I said she look 55 years old, both body and face - fair play I get some WG’s will knock a year or so off their age but they should at least make it plausible.
Anyway, I was there now, and there was no other available, and my dick was doing the thinking here unfortunately, so cash exchanged, clothes off, condom on, she took her thong and bra off revealing her breasts which were like marbles in a plastic bag, saggy and only just about there, so she done OW for literally about two minutes and then got on top for a short time before laying down and on with missionary with her fake oooh ahhh and saying “cum cum cum” I carried on until I came in the condom, and then asked for a quick shower, afterwards had a bit of chat which was a small positive I guess and then was on my way.
All in all an experience I’d rather forget, but will remember for all the wrong reasons.
Would I go again?? NOPE! Go a mile away from her maybe.