Author Topic: Kelly - Rusham Road Egham  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Trumpet

External Link/Members Only


First an apology for the lack of review, being ill is shit.

Last Tuesday paid £100 for an hour of body to body and OWO.

Has been described before, bit of a belly, nice  tits and huge nipples with a lovely bushy pussy, seemed a nice person.

While she was putting the money away I stripped and sat on the edge of the bed.
She came in, stripped, nice hug and she dropped to her knees.
Nice bit of oral till I got her to lay or her back and licked her wet pussy.
She seemed to enjoy but does this for a living….
Had some B2B then returned  to oral and I ended up cumming over her tits at roughly 30 mins.

I then enjoyed her attention for the next 30 mins, I wanted some pampering, but let’s face it, we don’t go for the massage, which is just as well ;)


Only minor annoyance, she was getting and responding to quite a few messages.
I wasn’t overly bothered , but I’m sure it will annoy some



Offline shyleo


Offline Trumpet

Nope.
I did try,  but you’re probably more charming than me :)