Author Topic: Cute Henriett XO  (Read 720 times)


2 review(s) for Cute Henriett XO (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline JAPrufrock61

External Link/Members Only
That's it - no more fun house for me - it's gone to shit - Slightly worse and this would be a negative. 
£60 for 30

Small dumpy girl with a nice face - but not a looker - really nice tits but a significant gut and stretch marks. No bum to speak of.

Virtually no English
FK advertised but not available - this quite often happens at the FH where the blurb is copy and pasted - I had expected this so it was OK and kissing her did not appeal.

She tried to get a condom on almost at once - had to tell her to slow down
OWO was pretty good if a bit handsy.  Took a the top and some shaft. Could have gone on for longer but she. was in a hurry - this got better later.
Hairy pussy - no shaving round the labia but it was all trimmed.  You get a musky smell even when they are clean and this stuck with me.  Judging by the use of wipes after we were done I am not sure what the inter-punt hygiene regime is.

Pussy licking appreciated and a finger was allowed. She reached down to pull back on her hood to let me get at her clit so something was happening.  I don't think she came but pretended to - I suspect so as to hurry things along.  I think she did enjoy it though

The main issue was that her pussy is the loosest I have encountered.  The comment on the previous useless review suggested she had a kid - if so it must have been a whopper as although I am a bit fatter in the dick department than average I really could not feel much at all  in missionary.  And for some reason it was going in an odd angle with made a vigorous pounding hard - the bed was also one of the floppiest I have been on.  I rubbed her clit but not much was happening. She did get her legs right up which was good. 

Switch to CG - doggie not available - a size issue she said, even though she could have given Catherine the Great a run for her money (story is apparently not true)  - shame.  CG a bit tighter but still not great but she seemed to enjoy it a bit.  She quickly tired - it was very hot.  Back to miss and I managed some pounding even with the odd angle and I decided to come as I was hot and bored.

Finished - and she's straight on the phone which has been pinging away all the while.

All a bit rushed - in and dressed in 25 minutes.

She tried but not that hard, attitude OK, none of the hostility you sometimes get, the odd flash of irritation - I can get that at home for free,  but an overall sense of terrible boredom.  It might be me but if I were you I wouldn't waste £60 finding out.   Nice enough girl, but I have had better £30 P&D in Lisle Street. 

One to chalk up to experience - but in retrospect I knew this is how it was going to be.  Why don't I learn?


Offline riker


Hairy pussy - no shaving round the labia but it was all trimmed.  You get a musky smell even when they are clean and this stuck with me.  Judging by the use of wipes after we were done I am not sure what the inter-punt hygiene regime is.

Pussy licking appreciated and a finger was allowed.

Musky smell, maybe don't go down on her...?

But, I really do want to thank you for your review. I was going to see her but I've been totally put off.

Thanks again.