Another plan B and another Thai this week, and another pleasantly surprising experience too. And one that was also half an hour for £80.
External Link/Members OnlyComms and venueWhen it became clear that who I wanted to see wasn’t answering the phone, I shifted to plan B and, in yet another parallel, was butt naked less than an hour later. Contact made by phone, which was picked up; directions etc followed by text. Venue in a gated apartment block in central Banbury. Park in a car park or in the street a few minutes away is my advice.
ServicesNot so much kissing this time, groping, hand job, OW, protected sex in mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, prone, COB finish. No excessive list of extras by text which was a rarity. I couldn’t be bothered with RO in the end as it was late afternoon and I was feeling lazy.
GirlAW profile is quite accurate, mid 20s Thai, not some dainty little thing, quite tall, great slim yet healthy figure, robust enough for vigorous sex. Great big tits. C-section scar to not the tightest/most toned tummy, but no complaints. English pretty good, perhaps a little quiet, but seems to unleash a bit once being fucked, good attitude.
ActionManaged to blag my way to the front door by tailgating someone else who might have been a punter through the gate, then through an outer door that had been left open as it was a hot day. Magic inner door opens when knocked, I am welcomed in, like what I see, freshen up, and into a not-too-warm bedroom. Tokens exchanged, stashed so quickly that I have barely got my clothes off by the time that Nyla returns. Quick bit of kissing/groping and realise that there is lip gloss involved, so lose the rest of my clothes before resuming, then onto the bed and we are both naked.
More full on groping from here, and my nipples are receiving some very pleasing attention. I return the favour. The pace starts to pick up and my cock receives some attention, the odd light lick/kiss, but mainly by hand, and my balls are also receiving some attention which is having the desired effect. This is noted and I am rubbered up so that I can be fellated properly. It’s a good blowjob and I am taken very deep, and can generally enjoy the view and the sensation.
Pleased that Nyla grabs the lube, applies some and slides on for some lesser spotted reverse cowgirl. It’s not my position of choice but to be fair it is done pretty well and the view remains good. I do like to see who I am poking however and Nyla spins round so that I can enjoy this. The cowgirl is mainly upright, so not much kissing but plenty of tit groping and sucking opportunities.
Slight flagging noted and some OW to get me back up to full hardness again, Nyla must like the taste of her own juices. This time it’s mish and a very energetic several minutes. We are both fucking with great gusto, Nyla is responding vocally and imploring me to cum inside her. Sometimes this works, and perhaps Nyla cums, but I do not and begin to go soft.
I’ve lost track of time but do assume that the finale will be next. No! Nyla gets me lying down again, more OW and hand stimulation, and I am elated when a new condom is applied and Nyla hops on reverse cowgirl. Unsure of how much time I have left, I go for it briefly but it’s a bit painful for some reason (she did keep asking me whether I was fine for some reason) so I suggest prone bone, the position for which Nyla assumes with no complaints.
Some girls are not great fans of this so I do like to build up gradually, but it soon becomes clear that it is not a problem for Nyla, and before too long I am pounding away, and Nyla is being very vocal, pony-tailed hair now all over the place, while I am wrapping myself around her seeing if I can cum. No I cannot, as expected, so upon losing wood decide not to outstay my welcome and move to the next stage. Nyla is happy to whip the condom off, fix her hair and start wanking me but as now I am the one conscious of time, I offer to take over and stand at the side of the bed, Nyla lying down so that I can finger her now very moist pussy while I wank and, at the moment of truth, Nyla sits up so that I can spray my jizz onto that fine pair. Clean up, chat, dress and I realise I’ve spent a very agreeable 40 minutes in there.
SummaryAnother great Thai plan B, Nyla likes to fuck it seems, and will do so with enthusiasm and energy. Recommended.