Author Topic: Oriental Wellbeing Salon - Portsmouth  (Read 874 times)

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Oriental Wellbeing Salon - Portsmouth

218 Fratton Rd, Fratton, Portsmouth PO1 5HH
No current website

£45 / 1 hour massage + 60 extras

Preamble
I was passing anyway and thought I would give this run down looking place a go for a massage only. I had an hour to kill so opted for a massage @ £45.

Coms
Walked in and accepted whoever was on offer.

Location:
Shop in Fratton. Main road people about.

The girl:
She was apple shaped, slight fat around the middle and not too appealing. Also facially not a classic beauty.  Said she was 24 from Taiwan I think if I remember rightly. (Deffo not Chinese or Thai)

Service
I had a massage for 35 mins then the question. Extras? I was just going to have a HE but she suggested sex for £60.
Oh all right then. She stripped. We got straight to it in a few positions and popped in the bag. It was ok nothing outstanding. Hairy bush and didn't fancy munching the mango. Long nipples.
After sex it was see ya so I was out in 50 mins I guess.

Return
Maybe it serves a purpose but don't expect any young beauties. Also this particular massage was not really anything to write home about. I think she was coco but there seems to have been many coco's there. YMMV

Offline Kimeen

It sounds like coco. I did review her a while back, I rated her neg. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=413565.msg4151583#msg4151583

At this shop it really depends on the girl you get. Molly and Sophia are good.