Author Topic: Judy, Chinese Therapy Massage, Farnborough  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Dead Wood

These Thai/Chinese massage places intrigue me.  How do any of them make money, with all the costs that any high street business has to take on these days?  And there are so many of them.  Are they like those Albanian/Turkish barbers, operating largely below the HMRC radar, rinsing dodgy cash? 

Also - I’ve been having some actual proper physio and osteopathy recently for a back problem.  This invariably takes the form of a diagnosis, and then precise treatment of the problem area via manipulation etc.  Whereas with these massage places - do most of their customers just have an ordinary ‘massage’?  Some untrained Asian lady rubbing oil in your back and legs for thirty minutes - what is the benefit of that?  Where is the pleasure in that?  Am I completely missing the point?  Have my pleasure receptors been dulled by 15 years of shagging prostitutes?  Or is it pretty much all R&T in these places?

Ill-informed rant over.

Judy - indeterminate age/well past 40, from Taiwan, smiley - started by massaging me for half an hour.  Not much of this was massively erotic - it was just warm and oily.  I adore the erotic build up, when these girls get it right, but that was missing here.  Then we had about ten minutes of ‘erotic’, I came extravagantly, she rubbed my head for a bit, I left. 

Light green for me.  Booked by text at very short notice.   £50 for an hour plus £30 for the HE.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126