Author Topic: Lydia - Northern Belles  (Read 1386 times)

Offline TrampZ

External Link/Members Only

I arranged a meet with Lydia last week, as is the norm fabulous communications with Belles and I was booked in for an hour @ £150.

Arrived on time, rang the buzzer and was let in, walked up to the apartrment.  Knocked on the door and the door opened.  Lydia was behind the door but when I looked around I was pleased with what I saw.  In my opinion she is a looker, really beautiful girl dressed in a nice dress with black stockings.  We had a nice chat then went into the bedroom.

I leaned in for a kiss and was given a lil peck.  I asked if kissing was allowed, she replied that she has some boundaries and full on kissing was not allowed, light pecks would be ok but not as I would expect from a GFE 'lil pecks'.  We then disposed of clothes and laid on the bed, she has a nice figure and looked fabulous laid there in her Black stockings.  I went down for some RO which I think she enjoyed.  After a while I asked her to return the favour.  Her BJ technique is awful, she more or less just puts the tip in her mouth and wank you off.  I then asked for sex and asked her to lay on her back.  She did look so sexy laying there, she is a very pretty girl.  I though love a proper GFE with kissing etc and struggled to enjoy myself just pumping away with no interaction apart from the odd moan.

In the end I pulled out asked her to play with herself, which she did and finished myself over her titties.

Would i return! Never in a million years.  A very pretty young lady who would be an absolute top on everyone's list if she only provided a proper GFE and a decent BJ.

As is everything on here its all about preferences, she just wasn't for me.

Offline SYorksPunter

Sorry you had a bad punt, but thanks for the review. I noticed her on the rota but was a bit wary as she’s a newbie.

No proper kissing is a dealbreaker for me, especially when advertised as a GFE. I know all girls have different boundaries, but compared to Katie, who has her tongue down your throat within 2 minutes of the meet, I know who I’d book for sure!