Author Topic: Tina at Leisure Suite  (Read 1134 times)

Offline cadetxxx

Contact details : 07542401133

I met Tina yesterday and was very impressed.  The first half was a good massage, with Tina concentrating on the areas that I was having problems with.  I asked for medium-hard and that's what was delivered.  The body to body was very sensual and on the turn Tina was particularly sensual, with the previously reported ear whispers.  Unlike what others reported, Tina allowed touching, even guiding me with her hand when fondling her beautiful small breasts and I was able to gently touch lots of areas, particularly her cute bum.  She is not a clock watcher and I stayed well over time. The finale HJ was superb, with Tina continuing well beyond the last drop.  To summarise, this was the best massage I have ever had, a nice chat before leaving, and a surprise present of an easter egg on departure.  All in all highly recommended - just treat her with respect.

Online finn5555


Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Treat her with respect  :rolleyes:

We're all naughty schoolboys on here and need to be told.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
No location details
No price
No duration
No weblink

presumably this place (which has two weblinks)
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

before you post another review please take advice from this guide
External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

No location details
No price
No duration
No weblink

presumably this place (which has two weblinks)
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

before you post another review please take advice from this guide
External Link/Members Only

He is as his name implies a cadet  :lol:

Offline apachedave

I was able to gently touch lots of areas, particularly her cute bum

Were you allowed to touch her private area? Nipples?