Author Topic: Chinatda Thai - Milton Keynes  (Read 942 times)

Offline loola

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 1hr + £20 for HE.

Comms handled by SMS, quick and easy - short notice appointment.

Location Probably her house, in a residential area of MK. Quite a scabby street / house. Dedicated room with a curtain around a massage table. Very small and not like the pictures but no issue at all. Very hot room and heated bed!

Chinatda She is tiny and quite old, very thin. I honestly found her too old to really be attractive (although at full time I've she'd said £50 for a go I would have).

Massage A good conventional thai massage. Lots of stretching although for me it lacked the deep tissue element. It was still good though. Not a hint of anything untoward despite the usual liberal attitude to my cock being in or out during the massage and her hovering around as I undressed. At the end she announced time was up and that was it. I quietly asked if there were any extras and she said if I wanted for £20. Honestly I was a little worried as I wasn't in there for a relaxing massage and there was nothing erotic about the last hour. She did some light teasing and not quite scratching over my body before oiling my cock up. I was allowed to put my hand on her waist and arse during (not that there was much point). The HE was absolutely fucking superb and she milked every last drop out of me.