Lisa's been reviewed a couple of times (
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=432975.msg4292957#msg4292957 /
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=430316.0) and the massage shop is just a doorway between two buildings, leading down to the basement. Like Jimmypoo I'd also spent the day at Rios, but thanks to his review I always planned to punt at this location afterwards, and got lucky as at half seven in the evening she was free.
The Punt: I'd say Lisa's probably mid-40s, quite short, chubby, and not someone I was immediately attracted to. But given that this was a very dimly lit room and I was there for the massage as much as a handjob I didn't mind at all. Paid her £50 for an hour long massage, which was very firm, and something I enjoyed a lot, and by about the thirty minute point she started massaging my arse / reach unders, and she asked if I wanted any extras. Was originally going to go for HR for £30 but she persuaded me to go Body To Body at £60, which involved her covering her body in oil and giving me a tit wank, plus at one point licked my nipples and then my balls, but oral would have been another £20 so I didn't go for that. Then it turned in to hand relief, and I came pretty hard, and was very happy with the overall service, and she spent the final ten minutes she gave me a head massage which was great too.
Overall: I might have overpaid at £110 but apart from her not being my type this was a punt I enjoyed a lot. Not sure I'll regularly revisit Lisa, but I can definitely see myself spending the day at Rio's and then seeing her afterwards at some point in the future.
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only