Author Topic: Wantage new massage centre  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Randyandy40

So I managed to get a massage here finally,  External Link/Members Only Wantage 20 Newbury street. Phoned ahead for a booking as she doesn’t offer walk in’s.

30 minute massage £30 cash only and asked if I had been before.

Kathy the massage therapist Chinese very friendly 40-46 age wise wore a flower dress I would say size 10-12 good looking, entered the room and paid her the £30 the shop is new and the massage room lovely and fresh and very warm and a proper large wide massage table with hole for head to go through the room only has a large sink and small mirror, she asked me to undress will she went to lock the front door as she is the only massage therapist working. Then she knocked on the door to see if I was ready, I kept my boxes on then went on to the table and she placed some relaxing music on, then asked what pressure massage I would like I opted for hard and medium on my back and legs due to my manual work, We got chatting about random things like how busy the shop has been and we’re she is from and how long she has been a massage therapist.  Kathy started the massage on my shoulders and back and neck with hot oil to be fair was really good, as she was standing in front of me and running her hands down my back to my butt she moved my boxes down a bit and said am I shy laughing and said I can remove them if and comfortable and I said yes and she removed them :thumbsup: I thought good move and she carried on with the massage on my lower back and bum cheeks then moved to my arms and hands then she left my arms just to the side of the bed, then started on my legs and spread them wide to do them, This is the odd one (But she must of testing me as Kathy was putting and slightly pushing her groin to my hand and I could feel her brushing her underwear on me she done this several times I know she was doing on purpose as I tell her dress drop over my hand  ;)) But I was playing safe as I only booked for thirty minutes and she told me someone had booked appointment for 16:**  She continued to move to my other leg and bum cheeks and just one more groin push then massagecd my bum cheeks but No cc swipes or reach unders or gentle nail massage, Kathy then wiped the oil off with paper towels then asked me to turn over, At which point she asked if I wanted happy ending or just the massage, I opted for the massage and she placed a towel over my bits and carried on with the massage,  Then I asked her for future reference how much for happy ending she replied £20 and said you like but I declined and carried on chatting, I did make enquiries about other extras and she replied what extras I said B2b and she said no she doesn’t but another girl who has gone back to China for a week or two, She did ask if I like that but I replied I haven’t just known about it, and she smiled and said times up and Kathy dryer me with dry towels and said thirty minutes goes quickly. She left the room well I got dressed and I left feeling relaxed and better.

So all in all a good massage with the option of happy ending and maybe more (with the groin pushing and brushing?)

Offline chunky monkey

She'd already taken your boxers off and hadn't placed a towel over you, so when she then starts pushing her pussy against your hand it's a clear signal that she's angling for some extras. She even asked if you wanted a happy end. And certainly I wouldn't worry if she has another customer directly after you. These girls are very experienced at getting you in, off and out on time.

Chatting with girls at other establishments uncovered just how small a cut they get from the standard massage price. They told me they would typically get £10 - £15 for a full hour, but they got to keep all of the extras. That's not a reason to take the extras if you're not feeling it, but it perhaps supports why you can expect them to be offered.

There's a pattern in most of your previous reviews going back 8 years, of you getting a good massage, building some rapport, being offered extras but then turning them down. I don't know if this is shyness or nerves but trust me you won't upset them by asking for extras, honestly they've heard it all before many many times. Likewise they wouldn't offer you a happy end or body 2 body if they didn't want to provide the service. You never know you might surprise yourself and enjoy it too

Looking forward to your next review when you've hopefully taken the plunge to the next level

Offline Randyandy40

Thanks for the heads up, When am next in the area I will book a hour I don’t mind the fun factor of happy ending I like to get the full b2b and give them a massage but as the establishment doesn’t have a shower in room it’s a hygiene issue.

Offline chunky monkey

Thanks for the heads up, When am next in the area I will book a hour I don’t mind the fun factor of happy ending I like to get the full b2b and give them a massage but as the establishment doesn’t have a shower in room it’s a hygiene issue.

Your reluctance to have b2b is quite understandable when there's no shower available, I think I'd be the same, but that doesn't preclude other extras like HE, massaging her, OW/OWO, reverse oral etc.Just pick somewhere/someone else for b2b

Offline markymarkfb

Thanks for the post, shame you did not go further

Offline Randyandy40

Will do when am in the area :thumbsup: as I say was just testing the place out first.