Author Topic: Billa - Babylon/Diva - Earl’s Court  (Read 3201 times)

Offline flamingice

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Basics
Type: Incall
Duration: 1 Hour
Location: Earls Court
Fee: £270 (£300 base, using Babylon’s 10% weekend discount)
Services: Sex 2x, OWO, DFK, 69

Comms
Efficient.

Apartment
Basement typical place in Earl’s Court.  Shares with another two girls, who were lounging around in the living area.  I think there was also a guy there when I arrived who was hiding from sight.  As a hardened punter it didn’t really phase me but I know some guys may feel a bit weird about this.

Girl
Young and sexy Brazilian.  Like the pics.  She’s tiny, and thought she was very cute and hot.  Seemed friendly, but wasn’t a real chatty type.  Mostly a little bit of talk around how long she’s been here, etc.

Service
Punt happened a few weeks ago and only just getting round to review, so don’t recall detail by detail.  After shower started with prolonged DFK while she undressed, and then moved to the bed.

Her OWO skills are ok, but now I’ll pick up what another punter mentioned who said “she had a 1000 mile stare”.  It’s true, she doesn’t really eye contact you but just fixes her gaze somewhere while sucking.  Little bit weird and not massively sexy.

Did my usual playbook, 69 which was great (tasted amazing), her on top, doggie and mish for cum in bag.  No immediate rush to have me withdraw, which is always top marks as I love a bit of post coital kiss and cuddle.

Little rest and chat, and then into round two which was almost identical to round one.  Tried to pace myself but was still showered and out by 50 mins.

Conclusion
Very sexy, tiny, girl.  Probably not mind blowing enough to return but left happy.  Need to try some more Brazilians  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only