Author Topic: Elenton, Diva - Edgware Road  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Strepsil

External Link/Members Only


Comms: very efficient Comms, booked on the
Diva website the day before.

Location: a very nice flat in a large block midway up Edgware Road

Cost:£250 for 1 hr

Lady: Very pretty lady, small beautifully shaped tits. Very slim,a little bigger than her pictures. Hair in a bob cut. I was very impressed with her. She speaks very good English.
Elenton was wearing a white blouse and a short black skirt. She looks late 20’s early 30’s.
Service:
I took a shower and on my return to the bedroom we French kissed and I helped her out of her clothes. She then gave me oral with (my choice) on her knees while I stood.We moved to the bed where we continued kissing. I then gave her perfect shaped shaved pussy some oral in a 69. She was very clean and fresh.

Elenton then climbed on top and rode me in cowgirl. Her pussy felt lovely and snug. We tried doggy but I came with her on top and me holding an arse cheek In each hand. She was very warm and friendly throughout.

Round two was similar but I asked her to finish me by hand.
Showered then left.
Would I return: yes definitely
« Last Edit: March 21, 2025, 01:34:40 pm by Strepsil »