Author Topic: kinky_elliex - Canary Wharf  (Read 2934 times)


97 review(s) for kinky_elliex (76 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline CookieMonster425

External Link/Members Only

Another visit to Ellie - sorry I’m not more adventurous! Comms and location the same as before, arranged pretty short notice and she guides you to the flat by phone. Place is about 10 mins walk from Canary Wharf, just up from south quay station. Easy to find.

This was the first time I’d booked her for an hour - 120 + 20 for anal play which is just her letting you put a finger up her ass. Prob not worth it but I enjoyed it. She’s still pretty hot, cracking little bod and pretty soft fake tits. Ellie is not the one if you’re looking for a super sensual gfe but she delivers in a pretty good but functional way. I would actually say that her owo is among the best I’ve experienced - she’s like a hoover and makes you want to come so quickly. Did that for a bit and then her on top - again, she bounces up and down and it feels really good. Helps she’s quite petite. Didn’t last long with her doing that. Would be so good if she had a mirror behind so you could watch. Round 2 after a pointless massage and more of the same. Doggy and then back to her on top doing that bouncing thing. Came again after about 10 minutes which was insane - never been able to do 2 in such quick succession!

All in all a good punt - she’s still got it.


Online patelprat

Nice. I have seen you've reviewed her a few times over the years, so it's good to see she's keeping consistent.

Offline CookieMonster425

Yeah, she doesn’t change much - still a good value option in that area!

Offline Jon Smith

I'm glad the OP enjoyed it! I didn't realize you could review the same WG four times.

Online patelprat

Yeah, she doesn’t change much - still a good value option in that area!

Totally agree, she's great.