External Link/Members OnlyHaving seen some rave reviews for Luna and having seen photos of her massive cans I knew I had to see her on my latest visit to the capital
Price for 1hr incall with no extras £200Communication 2/10
My only negative really for the whole meet was the terrible coms from Luna. I messaged on AW about booking in advance after getting no reply on text. She said in her AW email to text which I did and we agreed a time and date for a few days time. I text to confirm the day of the meet and heard nothing back. Booking time cam and went and then 2hrs later I got a text apologising saying she had no internet. We sorted a new time for the same day and she sent the address. She then never responded to any follow up texts asking to confirm price or if she had extras. The meet happened but the comms were so bad it almost didnt!
Location 8/10Small ground floor flat on a quite street in Kensington, basically perfect location wise. Room a bit messy but not bad.
The Girl 10/10 Well the photos dont lie Luna has some of the biggest natural tits ive ever seen let alone handle. They are fucking massive and so heavy. Massive ass too. Facially she looks great too which big kissable lips with maybe some filler? Also loved her super long curly thick hair too. Physically she isnt petite how could you be with an ass and tits her size. But theres no belly and shes in good shape. She speaks limited english but is super friendly and really gave a solid GFE.
The Action 10/10Luna answered the door in a nice matching bra and thong set, led me to the room and offered a shower. I handed the money over and after she instantly took off her bra revealing her massive jugs. She asked me to undress and then initiated some FK which was nice no tongues but super passionate and she didnt hold back. Moved to OWO she took it well with light DT and face fucking. I moved to suck her nipples and bury my face in her chest . I got lost for a while in those boobs as she tried her best to knock me out with them as I motorboated them. I asked for some oil and oiled her tits and ass playing with them both. She began to tit wank me the first time ive ever actually enjoyed one! Moved to more OWO before RO and me rimming on her. Followed by 69 and then I told her I needed to fuck, she rode me for ages with no complaints, can take a heavy pounding she moved into a squat position which was great. The whole time her massive tits and bouncing and feeling her big ass smack into me. Moved through some other positions before returning to CG during which I came in the bag. No time for a second pop despite Luna trying (without me telling her too) and instead elected to spend the remaining time cuddled with her and my head in-between those massive knockers. Showered and left on the hour a very happy man!
ConclusionI mean just wow what a body and she backs it up with great service too! Whats not to like (aside from the coms lol). Hopefully will see her again some time, maybe when shes back from her trip back to Brazil.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only