Seen there was a bit of confusion on a previous review but had the PAWG look so thought I would take a stab
Comms pretty easy and arranged a session a hour or so ahead of time. Flat was nice room with a bed, massage table and en suite.
SP: around 5ft7, pretty slim stomach with a real natural big ass. Shape could be a little better but it’s big for her frame and jiggles. Tits are fake and not great to feel but still a very hot overall package. English is very good
Action: walked in an exchanged paperwork, £160 for an hour of massage and sex, she charges some extras that I didn’t take. She complimented me on my appearance, I returned the favour, took a shower and then hopped onto the table. FDM was good, not crazy but some sensual elements. Must have turned over after like 10 minutes. On the front she encouraged me to touch her and grab her ass, felt like jello. She took off all of her clothes, and got on top to feed me her tits, eye contact got real intense her and we shared some lip kisses. She suggested we move to the bed, some more kissing whilst I played with her big ass and then condom on for some oral. I would say I’m slightly above average but there were good attempts at deep throat. She hopped on and started riding I was lightly slapping and jiggling her butt cheeks some
Kisses and her biting her finger. I wanted to save doggy for last so suggested missionary. More eye contact kissing and her telling me to fuck her. Doggy was a dream started on all fours and her but was jiggling all over the place and then finished in prone bone/collapsed with her massaging my beard. 3/5 minutes of that and exploded in the bag.
We high fived for mutual enjoyment, I showered, gave her a kiss and got back out the flat.
Would defo see her again, she looks like her photos
External Link/Members Only