Author Topic: Varvara - Babylon - Sloane Square  (Read 657 times)

Offline ipiraka

External Link/Members Only

Also known as Amanita on other escort sites.
Currently on holiday.

I saw her around a week ago for an hour incall, it was her last day until a future return.
Her apartment was in a hotel about 10 mins from the station, nice place compared to the usual Kensington dumps in the basement..


I’ll be honest, I was going to walk. She was cold upon arrival sat on the sofa and wasn’t a great comparison to the pictures, lots of filters used. Though not bad looking.

Decided to stay, she was dressed in some basic lingerie, showered and we went into the bedroom for some DFK. But I wasn’t feeling any passion - felt mechanical. She gave some good OWO I will say, went and done two positions and finished in the bag.
Still had 30 mins left and wasn’t in the mood to go for round 2 so she gave me an ok massage. Time was up with an alarm so I got changed and left.

Wouldn’t return as for 300 there’s many other to try.
She was pleasant but it seemed she was perhaps jaded as it was her last day..

Offline Stanford97

Old Nell Gwynn, I saw her for £250 through BG. Great tits, perfectly good DFK and very good OWO. Photos were accurate and I loved her body but 100% amateur and she yawningly worried about all STDs (except oral herpes I guess which is probably all I have). The punt was the only time I’ve got somebody really wet and then she’s completely wet wiped herself dry and then added lube. I’ve added her to my top 100 photo album but there was something pissy about her attitude which prevented me from returning.