Author Topic: Sapphire_0512 - Southampton  (Read 2769 times)


4 review(s) for Sapphire_sensual (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Sapphire_512 - Southampton
External Link/Members Only

Preamble
This SP caught my eye. No face pictures but profile looked interesting.

Comms
I messaged on WhatsApp. Got a reply. Sapphire seems to work lunch times and evenings during the week and some Saturday's due to other commitments. Best check availability calendar in AW. Fine by me, arranged a mutual time. If you look at her availability calendar on AW it gives you approximate slots. I guess they are maintained. Green light generally not used.

Location:
Council block of flats in Maybush. The flats are not too pretty but there is plenty of private housing nearby so I think the streets surrounding Tesco are ok to park in. I didn't see any permit parking. So I parked the car up in a near by street.

The girl:
Age 29 seems about right. Pretty face with nice smile and personality. Slim size 10. Fairly short say 5ft 3 or 4 maybe. I didn't get the tape measure out. Nice size tits. Shaved. A nice package all round.
Very friendly from the start and made you feel relaxed. A few tats. Not gym toned, very slight mum tum.

Service:
£95 for basic service and no OWO. (Usually this would be a deal breaker for me but WTF as I like to try new SPs) the likes list is limited.

After handing over the dosh we went to the bedroom. I stripped off and we started snogging and mutual exploration. Onto the bed for some mango munching.
Then onto a few positions and a pop in the bag. A bit of a clean up and limited post coital chat and then I was on my way.

Positives: All services requested provided. (I knew OWO was not available)

Negatives:  Accommodation a little suspect at first glance but when there I didn't feel as bad.
I guess the main negatives are the limited likes list but as I don't partake in many of those it was ok. Obviously OWO would be nice. Quite expensive for an hour hence I did the 30 min. Tasted a bit of fags. YMMV

Return - Yes but limited services might mean I don't make it.

Offline Bunbury

I saw her last year and had a good time. Think she was on adultseek too and there was a review on here from her time on that site. Maybe a helper can find a link.

Offline nigel4498

I saw her last year and had a good time. Think she was on adultseek too and there was a review on here from her time on that site. Maybe a helper can find a link.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=402493.0