Author Topic: Kim XoX - Croydon  (Read 4293 times)


32 review(s) for Lovely Kim (23 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
27 review(s) for Amazing Myaa (19 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline jamesjones999

Date - November - December 2024
Website - External Link/Members Only
Duration - 1 hour
Price - £110 + £20 for DFK
Location - Well known escort hotel in Croydon centre

Contacted the SP via text with prompt response and arranged a time.  Messaged outside the hotel and room number was provided, usual hiding behind the door.  Asked for a specific outfit to be worn, and Kim was happy to oblige. I felt she was fairly representative of her pictures, but maybe a couple of years older than stated, nothing drastic. Kim was chatty and friendly with me, which I find helps when you first enter.

Paperwork sorted and naked on the bed, she jumped on me and started the kissing, to be fair to her, she didn't hold back on DFK which is exactly what I look for. Outfit slowly comes off and mutual touching begins, slow and steady to start the build up and explained I like to almost edge myself during sex.  DFK continues and the dom goes on, starting in missionary. 4/5 different positions were all taken and no complaints with different paces. Finished up with her on top, pretty sure she also had an orgasm, but you can never be sure?!

Finished up with a massage for last 15 mins, but that was not great, if I'm honest.  Showered and left at the end of the hour.

Would I meet again, yes as great value for money and fully accommodating.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2025, 10:47:09 am by jamesjones999 »

Offline timbp312

Great review! Keep them coming! :drinks:

Offline iq129

It’s nice to know that you (the OP) had a good time. I note from the girl’s AW profile that DFK is not listed as one of her likes, not even at discretion and not even as an option. This is not surprising considering she’s a Romanian. What is surprising that the OP received DFK from this pretty lady.

Offline Gent4life

It’s nice to know that you (the OP) had a good time. I note from the girl’s AW profile that DFK is not listed as one of her likes, not even at discretion and not even as an option. This is not surprising considering she’s a Romanian. What is surprising that the OP received DFK from this pretty lady.

Apologies as I really should have written a review for her, I have seen a her a few times when she was back in Hounslow, DFK was definitely something she did (extra as we all OWO) and she was definitely not like the "Typical Romanian" people refer to on here.  Very friendly and chatty in my experience. 

Note, I do not like her new "photoshopped" face she has on her profile now, it looks so fake and actually if I hadn't see her and saw that, I'd think no way she looks like that and passed her by.