Author Topic: Ebony Amanda - East Croydon  (Read 2384 times)


10 review(s) for Ebony Amanda (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline nervouspunter52

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another WFH day, another punt. Hunting AW for anyone decent looking with the green light on, and Ebony Amanda got my attention. Quick check on UKP and she had some decent feedback so I took the plunge.

Comms all via text, post code received, extras RO £20, anal £70 and facial £30. RO taken.

1 hour £130, plus RO £20.

Modern apartment complex near the centre of Croydon, fairly discreet and hidden away from the main high street.

Easily up to the apartment, door opens, SP is hiding behind the door. Initial thoughts are she's pretty, pert bolt ones, she was wearing a fishnet lingerie. Cash sorted, used the facilities, then back into the bedroom.

Mutual kissing removing of clothes, caressing and fondling, she goes to get the condom for oral, she doesn't do OWO (more on that later). Oral was a bit toothy, she got quite deep but wasn't prolonged. She moved onto the bed, and I knelt between her legs for some RO. Now she's mentioned in a UKP post about her meaty pussy. I can confirm her pussy is VERY meaty, and her clit is massive. I went to town on her pussy, and she loved it. You could get the hole thing in your mouth and suck and lick, she got so wet, was writhing around the bed, definitely worth the extra. Onto some missionary, legs up in the air deep pounding, kissing before I finished in the bag for round one.

Clean and pleasant chat. Discussed the weather, Brazil etc…round two was more of the same except she started kissing and licking my balls and shaft, then sucking started sucking me off without the condom. I wasn't complaining, it certainly felt better than with the condom. To my disappointment she applied a condom and continued. It wasn't doing it for me at all, so I dived back in for more RO. More sucking and licking her massive clit and pussy. Then onto some more missionary, then a bit of doggy and prolonged probone and then spoons before I realised I wasn't going to cum again.

Clean up, shower and out of the door just under the hour.

She's got stomach stretch marks (childbirth), but she's otherwise fit. Slightly disappointed the RO was extra, and the oral being average at best. But she was friendly throughout, and her pussy alone is worth a positive.

She's in Croydon until Monday then off up north to Preston.

Would I return? Maybe.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only