Author Topic: Adriana, Temptations Prestwich  (Read 2853 times)

Offline livlad

External Link/Members Only

£50 for 30 mins + an extra £10 for OWO

I didn't pre-book her like i usually would when i visit temptations as she didn't have any pics on the website and wanted the see her first, fortunately she was available and looks wise she is a very attractive brunette and I found her facially very pretty plus having seen older reviews she was definitely on my hot list.

Adriana showed me to the room and gave me a big kiss before leaving me to get showered and ready, upon return followed with more DFK while I was slowly stripping her clothes off, a little bit more foreplay followed including pressing her ass into my cock while i played with her body.

OWO was long, slow and very sloppy with minimal use of her hands, applied the condom on with her mouth as well which is one trick i love to see from girls but not many do it.

sex in a few different positions and when i was ready to cum i asked if she would maintain eye contact with me while her legs were wrapped around me which she was happy to do.

this was definitely a 10 out of 10 for me I just hope she doesn't move on again too soon





Offline Riley619

Yea need to see this girl, heard she was a bit of a legend back in the day at sandys

Offline Bustydusty

Ffs that’s another I need to see there!

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

Online Knucklehead

Looks like we’ve missed the boat, I saw her last week, she was fantastic! Went on the website to check and book for this week, she’s gone, spewing!

Offline Riley619

Yea she comes coming back and then disappearing again, don’t know what’s going on with her, heart might not be in it anymore, shame :(

Offline Alf G

Any idea when she might be back.  :unknown:
Not on the website, or this week's rota.  :(

Offline Riley619

Don’t think she’ll be back again now, doubt temptations will have her back for a third stint too much hassle