Author Topic: Khloe of Amour (Walker)  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Shitehawk

External Link/Members Only

Had an awful few months personally and needed a lift so decided to treat myself to a longer than usual (for me) booking with Khloe who I had read a couple of good reviews here.

Easy comms as usual with Amour, booking was made well in advance as Khloe only seems to work a couple of days each week. I had been to the venue before…..a clean, fit for purpose flat with easy parking on street.
Usual system with Amour, address given once booking confirmed on the morning of the meeting. Door opened promptly on knocking, hiding behind the door as always so didn’t get to see her properly until I was in the flat. Khloe is as described in previous reviews….slim, pretty face in a slightly Barbie way which I didn’t quite expect but was happy with what I saw.
The booking then flowed very nicely, Khloe is a lovely, friendly lass and very keen to ensure that you have a good time, I really enjoyed my time with her.
Some of the services provided in the course of the meeting were kissing….gentle at first but became more like FK as the booking progressed, OWO, RO, covered sex in a couple of (my preferred) positions, RO which she became increasingly enthusiastic about 😁 round one ended with CIM which she swallowed nicely!
We had a nice chat while I recovered then she initiated round two with more oral which was absolutely sublime and lasted quite some time as I struggle to achieve a second pop these days!

All in all, a really enjoyable two hours spent with a lovely, friendly and generous young lady who I’d be delighted to see again and would recommend.