Author Topic: Jenna Durham - 100% SCAM  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Joe Cocker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 324
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
External Link/Members Only

I messaged this girl last night, her replies were immediate and very nice. I suspected she was a Rom but she said Ukraine, she was very polite and even sent me very believable verification pictures. I checked her pictures on Yandex and again nothing suspicious.

When I got to the address in a nice housing estate in Durham I texted to say I was there.

Then came the "oh baby you have to transfer all the money first, it is my bosses policy for my security"

Needless to say I left, I wasted 40 mins each way and a shower at 9pm when I could have been doing something better.





Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 14, 2025, 08:52:30 am by Joe Cocker »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline waynekerr600

There's loads of them now.

Often they will ask where you are so I guess they are running the scam nationality.

Sometimes I will play with them and tell them I'm in Newcastle. They will usually message back a city centre location. I'll then say 'No Newcastle under Lyme' to which they will usually message back a new location.

I'm wondering if these scammers are even in the UK.

Golden rule as always - no upfront payments
« Last Edit: January 14, 2025, 09:41:38 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline Jackinthebox22

External Link/Members Only

I messaged this girl last night, her replies were immediate and very nice. I suspected she was a Rom but she said Ukraine, she was very polite and even sent me very believable verification pictures. I checked her pictures on Yandex and again nothing suspicious.

When I got to the address in a nice housing estate in Durham I texted to say I was there.

Then came the "oh baby you have to transfer all the money first, it is my bosses policy for my security"

Needless to say I left, I wasted 40 mins each way and a shower at 9pm when I could have been doing something better.





Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Surely no one falls for this…pity you can’t report them

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Surely no one falls for this…pity you can’t report them

If you report them as a scam to Vivastreet, sometimes they do get taken down

Offline williambream

There's loads of them now.

Often they will ask where you are so I guess they are running the scam nationality.

Sometimes I will play with them and tell them I'm in Newcastle. They will usually message back a city centre location. I'll then say 'No Newcastle under Lyme' to which they will usually message back a new location.

I'm wondering if these scammers are even in the UK.

Golden rule as always - no upfront payments

I used to mess with the ones that wanted Google play credit etc, buy a £50 card for a laugh and keep sending photos of half the code with my horrible thumb over the last 8 digits etc. Respond in thicko English and string them along until they are the ones that block me  :lol:

I'm sad as f**k though so that makes me smile