Author Topic: New Girl Alice - Racha Thai Massage , Stafford  (Read 1058 times)

Offline undertheradar

Location - Racha Thai Massage, Stafford

External Link/Members Only
07437514688

Cost 30 notes for 30 min + 20 notes extra hand relief

So, this used to be one of my regular haunts, simply becuase of its ease to get to and close proximity to where I live. Havent been for quite a lng time, mainly due to there being an older lady there that wasnt too my taste or preference (think her name was Yaya). Occassionaly over the passing months I'd call up and, if she was working, I woudlnt book...

.. However, to my surprised I called a few days ago and aparantly the older lady how now left and will not be returning, and I was happy to hear theres a new girl working , and will be other new girls coming in the weeks to come. The lady I saw I think her name was Alice.

Alice is a mid 30's (I'd guess) pretty Thai lady, with a decent figure, not fat, but shapely in all the right places. She welcomed me into the shop with a smile and asked me to get undressed on the massage bed. Her English is limited, but she made up with this from her friendly deminour. The massage beings, quite a relaxing one at my request, with a few cheeky swipes which I like. The lady delivered a pleasant enjoyable massage, build up the tension well and after about 15 mins upon seeing my boner, she asked if theres anything else I would like. On the menu was hand relief 20, and body to body 60. I prefer to have body to body in an hour appointment, so choose the hand relief.

This was delivered nice and sensually, without any rush, all with a cheeky smile on her face. Exploded all over my chest and she giggled and cleaned up for me.

Very happy to see I can start going to this place again, the booking is always straigh forward and simple and its very convenient for me to get to. New time I'll try an hour and have a nice play with Alices big boobies.

Would I return - yes, already booked my next appointment.

Offline Tryitonce

Super review pal not been there for a while, last time i visited i got pummelled by a pensioner. Alice sounds more enjoyable. £40 for B2B would be worth a shout so may try pop over and charm her down. Did her modgers look real ?Hard to tell under a top i know but some look obviously enhanced and too good to be true. All the Best  :hi:

Offline undertheradar

Hello mate , she said £60 not £40 for b2b, which is pretty standard thesedays with Thai shops I guess . Only place I see less is usually the Chinese , and you never know what you’re going to get with those

She did initially say £30 also for habdjob , but immediately accepted £20 after I asked

Yes , hard to tell with Thais , I think they may have been real not enhanced breast, given her shapely body - but again , can’t be sure

Yes the old lady were referring to actually gave a very very good massage , possibly the best I’ve ever had , very professional , but I just didn’t fancy ever going back to her as she upped her price to 80 for b2b , which is utterly ridiculous- she’s gone for good now anyway I’ve been told , so this puts this shop back on my fav haunts list once again

Offline Tryitonce


Offline Nightingale

Last time I went there Yaya was at the desk telling me she charged £40 for HR. Hadn’t booked, just popped in on the off chance as I walked passed. I nearly swallowed my lungs at this ‘offer’ and said my Racha Thai days might be at an end. Don’t think I’ve been anywhere since this but this review might reopen the door for me, so thanks.