Author Topic: Nicole - Thornaby  (Read 3549 times)

Offline Fredjames1

I sent a text to Nicole earlier this week to arrange a meet for noon the next day. Booking confirmed.

The next morning sent a a text to confirm our meet time, and ask if are were still on to meet. Radio Silence no reply from Nicole.

Had a quick look on AW but no other options seemed to be available in the area so didn’t punt. 😔
« Last Edit: January 11, 2025, 08:50:12 am by Fredjames1 »


Offline C-R-Tees

That's disappointing. I've been hoping to see her soon as haven't punted for quite a while. It's difficult to find her reviews on here to know whether it's worth taking the risk. Thanks for leaving the review.

Offline Cockoil

That's disappointing. I've been hoping to see her soon as haven't punted for quite a while. It's difficult to find her reviews on here to know whether it's worth taking the risk. Thanks for leaving the review.

C-R-Tees, there are loads of reviews on here for Nicole, unsure why you are unable to find them. However, I think the main problem is, since leaving Gracie's and having to do her own admin shall I say. Nicole seems to struggle for balance of organisation vs provision, which is only logical as that was previously covered by Gracie's!

I recall her saying in one response about having received something like 400+ texts, in less than a week and that cannot be easy and I am sure those that who are currently fortunate to be in a booking, wouldn't want her arranging another whilst mid punt!

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
That's disappointing. I've been hoping to see her soon as haven't punted for quite a while. It's difficult to find her reviews on here to know whether it's worth taking the risk. Thanks for leaving the review.

A simple search of Nicole and North East region brings up around 30 reviews for her  :unknown:

Offline C-R-Tees

C-R-Tees, there are loads of reviews on here for Nicole, unsure why you are unable to find them. However, I think the main problem is, since leaving Gracie's and having to do her own admin shall I say. Nicole seems to struggle for balance of organisation vs provision, which is only logical as that was previously covered by Gracie's!

I recall her saying in one response about having received something like 400+ texts, in less than a week and that cannot be easy and I am sure those that who are currently fortunate to be in a booking, wouldn't want her arranging another whilst mid punt!

I can find reviews, but it's not as easy as with an Adultwork number where it lets you easily filter by just that escort in date order so I can just look at the recent ones and see if she's worth the risk. I'm sure you all know that an escort who was great 3 years ago can very easily not be so great (or reliable) now.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2025, 06:42:04 pm by C-R-Tees »

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I can find reviews, but it's not as easy as with an Adultwork number where it lets you easily filter by just that escort in date order so I can just look at the recent ones and see if she's worth the risk. I'm sure you all know that an escort who was great 3 years ago can very easily not be so great (or reliable) now.

It may not be quite as easy but it's certainly not difficult, only 1 page to scroll down and pick out the most recent ones.

Offline shaggersdad