Author Topic: Roxy 777 - East Croydon  (Read 995 times)


1 review(s) for Roxy 777 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline jamesjones999

First time reviewer as only recently joined, so please let me know if I've missed anything.

Date - November - December 2024
Massage - External Link/Members Only
Duration - 1 hour
Price - £120 + £10 for DFK
Location - block of flats near the East Croydon flyover

I like a combination of massaging and escorting, but on this occasion I fancied a massage but always in the back of my mind that I'd be happy to go one step further, if needed.

Anyway, to the main event.  Contacted the SP via text with quick response and arranged a time.  On route given the flat number and buzzed in at the agreed time.  There is a concierge desk, but they ask no questions as you enter.  Get to the flat and the usual hiding behind the door as I enter.  The SP is a fair representation of her pics, albeit they are a little airbrushed but can clearly see its the SP in question and age is spot on. She asks if I wanted a shower before we start, but I had not long showered before I got there. 

Onto the the bed face down and she begins a slow sensual massage from the legs up with teasing strokes in between.  Onto the back and heavy breathing in the ear to get me going and light kisses on my neck and ears.  Asks me to turn over and I'm already rock solid.  SP starts the DFK on top, then turns over in a 69 position and starts stroking the old chap slowly and as the pussy is in full view I ask if I can reciprocate with my fingers that she encourages.  After a little tease she turns back round and get back to DFK making her way back down to straddle me.  From here she rubs her pussy up and down my cock without any penetration (not sure what the correct name for this) but in the heat of excitement builds me up to shoot my load, which as I'm about to, she finishes off with her hand.

A little chit chat as she is cleaning me up and offers me a shower again for which I oblige and out the door between 50-55 mins.

Would I meet again, yes as thoroughly enjoyed myself, however next time I would attempt to go one further to see if any extras can be given.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,934
  • Likes: 568
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Thank you for your first review, and welcome to UKP  :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Thanks for the review. Was there any indication or discussion about the types of massage she can do? I often like a firmer, more therapeutic one. Cheers

Offline jamesjones999

We didn't discuss any other massage, unfortunately.  However, when I see her next I'll ask and come back to you.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
We didn't discuss any other massage, unfortunately.  However, when I see her next I'll ask and come back to you.

:thumbsup: