Author Topic: Sarah - Birmingham B1  (Read 1881 times)

Offline versace

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl today as my plan A didn’t work out. Comms were good all done via WhatsApp. Just off Irving st, about 10-15 mins walk from new street.

Got there and she buzzed me in, she opens the door and it’s the girl in the pictures. She is better looking in person actually. Quite tall, about 5 foot 7 or so. Hardly speaks any English however.

Anyways, money sorted I start to grope her, she has nice big tits with both nipples pierced. I lick her body all over, neck, tits, bum(no kissing though, probably extra). Then I lay down and she stretches the rubber on me semi dick and the blowie is great. Nice and slow and quite deep. I’m loving this.

She then lubes herself and mounts me in cowgirl. She feels tight, as I play with her tits. Then I try to change to doggy, but she misunderstood me and goes in prone pone instead. I’m not a fan but I go along. Seconds later I stop and pull her towards the end of the bed and put her legs on me shoulders as I’m standing up. I enter slowly, then pick up the pace. She is moaning nicely as I’m enjoying looking down on her while our bodies are making that clapping sound. I don’t last long and finish deep inside her. Good release.

Then I’m left to clean myself, small chat using translate etc. kiss on the cheek and off I go. She told me shares the place with Bruna(check on kommons)

Paid £60 for 15 mins

Phone number: ‪07882007519‬

Overall: 7/10

Banned reason: Wannabe mod / abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac