Author Topic: Escorts that provide extreme puke Deepthroat and Facefucking  (Read 86255 times)

Offline rioblack90


Offline aanimator

Has Anyone ever seen Unique_Monica for Puke deepthroat? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I've not seen, but, good reviews but some not, from reviews does good DT and might puke sometimes but not intentionally. See this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296120.0

Offline aanimator

No unfortunately not, she’s a bit far for me although sounds like she could be worth the trip!

Nah, I think the guy that reviewed is exaggerating, I think some believe sloppy = puking.

Offline motom00

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 41
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Nah, I think the guy that reviewed is exaggerating, I think some believe sloppy = puking.

Only one way to find out!
Banned reason: Needs to review, it’s been 10 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline aanimator

Only one way to find out!

Lol hint hint, not for me to TOFTT with this one, I'm too experienced, can't be wasting cash. I mean TOFTT in respect to this topic
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 02:08:41 am by aanimator »


Offline James3465smith

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=363346.0

SubmissiveBBWwhore
External Link/Members Only
Too bad I find her fat and ugly 1/10 I could never see her. I learned the hard way never to go for WGs I don't find atleast somewhat attractive even if the service is excellent. For some reason, seems like the only ones offering puke deepthroat are almost always unattractive, what a shame. I kind of gave up looking, since it seems impossible to find a WG willing to do it and atleast decent and not fat.

Offline Heph

For some reason, seems like the only ones offering puke deepthroat are almost always unattractive

Can anyone guess what it might be, I wonder?

Offline rioblack90

Too bad I find her fat and ugly 1/10 I could never see her. I learned the hard way never to go for WGs I don't find atleast somewhat attractive even if the service is excellent. For some reason, seems like the only ones offering puke deepthroat are almost always unattractive, what a shame. I kind of gave up looking, since it seems impossible to find a WG willing to do it and atleast decent and not fat.

Could take a gander at that Effy girl with the alt look in Brighton but like others have mentioned she does seem really really Unstable, Like unreasonably so! will admit i paid for her OF once and one of her Puke vids was brilliant really chundered as she deepthroated.

Offline gamebred

Here is the female Sean O Malley, she might be a good fit- External Link/Members Only

Offline aanimator

Too bad I find her fat and ugly 1/10 I could never see her. I learned the hard way never to go for WGs I don't find atleast somewhat attractive even if the service is excellent. For some reason, seems like the only ones offering puke deepthroat are almost always unattractive, what a shame. I kind of gave up looking, since it seems impossible to find a WG willing to do it and atleast decent and not fat.

Thats very unlucky, I have no problem with someone I find unttractive. i.e. if I want a great bj, thats all I need nothing else matters apart from price.

Offline James3465smith

Thats very unlucky, I have no problem with someone I find unttractive. i.e. if I want a great bj, thats all I need nothing else matters apart from price.
Lucky you. If you do come across any providers that aren't let me know. As far as I know, there's only one that fits that description, she's called curious_heights. I have never tried however since she charges 240ph so its pretty expensive with no guarantee it will be delivered well.

Offline Heph

Lucky you. If you do come across any providers that aren't let me know. As far as I know, there's only one that fits that description, she's called curious_heights. I have never tried however since she charges 240ph so its pretty expensive with no guarantee it will be delivered well.

in fairness, you are asking for a pretty extreme and unpleasant to have to fulfil service. How much would you want? What guarantees would you offer?

Offline aanimator

Lucky you. If you do come across any providers that aren't let me know. As far as I know, there's only one that fits that description, she's called curious_heights. I have never tried however since she charges 240ph so its pretty expensive with no guarantee it will be delivered well.

Fitalexis does and she looks pretty good but she does BB. Also Miss KDD from this old review did https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146870.0.
I believe lolawild would offer it for extra if you asked.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 12:30:08 am by aanimator »

Offline aanimator

in fairness, you are asking for a pretty extreme and unpleasant to have to fulfil service. How much would you want? What guarantees would you offer?

It is a unique request but everything is in the eye of the beholder, but agree that every meet is a negotiation of some sort

Offline Heph

It is a unique request but everything is in the eye of the beholder, but agree that every meet is a negotiation of some sort

The scarcity of the people willing to do this is almost certainly, for the most part, a reflection of the unpleasantness experienced carrying it out. Receiving hard-sports seems to be the only thing less popular. Christ, even taking a serious risk with one's life, and barebacking punters is exponentially better catered for.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Here is the female Sean O Malley, she might be a good fit- External Link/Members Only

Terrible feedback on here and history of new profiles, current aw feedback blocked, search for her.

Previously - External Link/Members Only

Scammer + loads of Negative reports.

Offline aanimator


Offline gamebred

Terrible feedback on here and history of new profiles, current aw feedback blocked, search for her.

Holy shit, a month ago i think I was trying to set up a meet with her but it fell through, so glad I dodged this one. Thanks for making me aware

Offline motom00

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 41
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
*bump*

Anyone had any luck recently?
I’ve just messaged Roxybardot will let you know how it goes.
Banned reason: Needs to review, it’s been 10 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline rioblack90

Any new puke providers anyone has found over the past year?

Offline motom00

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 41
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
They’re hard to come by but I’ll have a look as there are a few. Roxy Bardot will do it but she’s not cheap!
Banned reason: Needs to review, it’s been 10 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline rioblack90

External Link/Members Only

Claims to be a ThroatGoat, has sick fetish as an extra so I assume she is up for puke deepthroat

Offline bigjohn1987

Can any1 recommend escorts in London or an hour travel that provide extreme puke deepthroat and facefucking? No girl above size 10 please and preferably known for this specific service or one that you tried with and did not disappoint. Most girls who claim they can do it are not pros at this service in my experience.

This guy is known for extreme puke, :vomit: :vomit: deepthroat, humilation, facefucking  & degrading girls.
Video of him & Princess Paris, very very messy  :vomit: :vomit:
External Link/Members Only

Good Luck  :drinks:

Offline pepsicolaboy

This guy is known for extreme puke, :vomit: :vomit: deepthroat, humilation, facefucking  & degrading girls.
Video of him & Princess Paris, very very messy  :vomit: :vomit:
External Link/Members Only

Good Luck  :drinks:

Do you have her aw link? id be looking to see her not him  :lol:

Offline bigjohn1987

Do you have her aw link? id be looking to see her not him  :lol:


 :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

think she retired after, no links to WG on his profile tho, send him DM  :dance:

Offline Happy Camper

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 6
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Any new puke providers anyone has found over the past year?

Hi I realise I run the risk of getting banned for not posting reviews, but as stated before. I am at risk of exposing myself and ruining my livelyhood potentially, so if you want to ban me then go ahead but I can share a few of my finds. Gothic in Barnet will provide the maddest deeothroat and is very good, however for me I struggle with the attraction, I have had her puke, fallyn Thai also is very good with it, fit Alexis was good, imo it's hard to find a good provider that isn't kinda chubby or unnatractive for less than 250/300, but if Ur willing to just go for the service ull be good

Offline Bartolomeo

Hi I realise I run the risk of getting banned for not posting reviews, but as stated before. I am at risk of exposing myself and ruining my livelyhood potentially, so if you want to ban me then go ahead but I can share a few of my finds. Gothic in Barnet will provide the maddest deeothroat and is very good, however for me I struggle with the attraction, I have had her puke, fallyn Thai also is very good with it, fit Alexis was good, imo it's hard to find a good provider that isn't kinda chubby or unnatractive for less than 250/300, but if Ur willing to just go for the service ull be good

Fallyn Thai is into facefucking now?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Hi I realise I run the risk of getting banned for not posting reviews, but as stated before. I am at risk of exposing myself and ruining my livelyhood potentially, so if you want to ban me then go ahead but I can share a few of my finds. Gothic in Barnet will provide the maddest deeothroat and is very good, however for me I struggle with the attraction, I have had her puke, fallyn Thai also is very good with it, fit Alexis was good, imo it's hard to find a good provider that isn't kinda chubby or unnatractive for less than 250/300, but if Ur willing to just go for the service ull be good

Why? You can easily make a review worthwhile whilst still protecting your identity. Cannot see the problem  with you not reviewing TBH?  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hi I realise I run the risk of getting banned for not posting reviews, but as stated before. I am at risk of exposing myself and ruining my livelyhood potentially, so if you want to ban me then go ahead but I can share a few of my finds. Gothic in Barnet will provide the maddest deeothroat and is very good, however for me I struggle with the attraction, I have had her puke, fallyn Thai also is very good with it, fit Alexis was good, imo it's hard to find a good provider that isn't kinda chubby or unnatractive for less than 250/300, but if Ur willing to just go for the service ull be good
You have 30 days to share your finds by way of reviews that are a condition of membership.

The risk of exposing yourself is one of the lamest excuses I've heard in a long time, it's very easy to be discreet when posting on here. 

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Hi I realise I run the risk of getting banned for not posting reviews, but as stated before. I am at risk of exposing myself and ruining my livelyhood potentially, so if you want to ban me then go ahead but I can share a few of my finds. Gothic in Barnet will provide the maddest deeothroat and is very good, however for me I struggle with the attraction, I have had her puke, fallyn Thai also is very good with it, fit Alexis was good, imo it's hard to find a good provider that isn't kinda chubby or unnatractive for less than 250/300, but if Ur willing to just go for the service ull be good

So your work knows that you like extreme puke deepthroat face fucking, or is it on your LinkedIn profile  :unknown:



Offline bigjohn1987

So your work knows that you like extreme puke deepthroat face fucking, or is it on your LinkedIn profile  :unknown:




:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
So your work knows that you like extreme puke deepthroat face fucking, or is it on your LinkedIn profile  :unknown:

Nah he's a porn star or OF stud and if they found out he was tapping escorts raw (based on their knowledge of him) they'd bench him.

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Fallyn Thai is into facefucking now?

I'm interested to know also.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chr0n0_0

Fallyn Thai is into facefucking now?

I can't speak for Happy Camper, but when I visited Fallyn I did partake in face fucking her. More accurate to say she fucked her own face using my cock. Probably a discretionary act for her.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2025, 06:59:00 pm by chr0n0_0 »

Offline rioblack90


Offline Richter

Not interested in the puking element tbh, but looking for recommendations for current Asian/Thai WGs who are into or at least offer extreme deep throat and face fucking. Any more feedback on Fallyn from anyone?

Offline rioblack90

Not interested in the puking element tbh, but looking for recommendations for current Asian/Thai WGs who are into or at least offer extreme deep throat and face fucking. Any more feedback on Fallyn from anyone?

Is this fallyn from Olinas ?

Offline Richter

Is this fallyn from Olinas ?

I believe so. Think she left Olinas earlier this year or maybe last year?

Offline pepsicolaboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apparently this one provides extreme deepthroat to puke according to this review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=446150.0

Its not in the review, its only listed in the 'service list' texted back 'Throatfuck & Puke £80'

 :hi:

Offline rioblack90

Its not in the review, its only listed in the 'service list' texted back 'Throatfuck & Puke £80'

 :hi:

True but thought it might be worth noting on here for guys interested in that