Author Topic: Candy @ authentic oriental Banbury  (Read 967 times)

Offline shiptonlad

External Link/Members Only
Candy: Reasonable looking Chinese lady around 30, around a size 10/12 and pleasant and smiley.

Service: Massage body to body and hand relief.
Cost: £40 for 45 minutes and £40 extras.

Massage: good all over  medium massage with quite a lot of teasing my balls and old chap at the end 8/10.
Body to body: very good with great use of her tits which were probably an e cup and from the softness were all her own. 8/1
Hand job: slow and patient with nice attention to balls and crack. No stupid remarks to make me come faster. Cleaned me up after and then a head massage. 8/10
I left 5 minutes after my allotted time. All in all a very good experience and I hope she comes back soon.

Offline stupidaw

Guessing that the two ladies on the website picture roll isn't her?

Offline shiptonlad


Offline Marsh Mitch

I had been here 3/4 weeks ago . I saw a Chinese named Mina. Will write a review.