Author Topic: Lizzie POLISH GIRL - Burton-on-Trent  (Read 3065 times)


7 review(s) for Lizzie POLISH GIRL (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Rabalder

30min Incall - £80
Full Service
(dfk, owo, ro, protected sex)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


This was at the usual place for normally Thai's but occasionally other SP's do use this venue in Burton, apartment block near to the train station. The comms were ok, called up to see availability (free straight away) then was sent a text with confirmation of booking and directions.

I had visited Lizzie earlier in the year at Tamworth, so knew what to expect with looks and service. I decided on a re-visit as not much else at the time took my fancy. Lizzie is around late 40s and a milf type girl, average looks and ok body, trimmed bush but very pleasant person and enjoyed my time enough to warrant a round two.... again, a very slow and sensual gfe session, lots of dfk and a prolonged owo session... my god this girl is good at this, loads of attention to balls (I am trimmed and shaved btw) and great technique. I needed a break so down on her, she has a trimmed bush and is clean and fresh (no fingers) and if you take your time she gets quite into it and lets out some lovely purrs. Then on with the bag, she isn't too into many non-vanilla positions so her on top, mish then some doggy all done in very gfe way and said I wanted CIM so on the bed kneeling over her whilst she was wanking/sucking me and ended with a combi of a facial and CIM which looked fantastic, she even laughed it off on the way to the bathroom. I was offered and took up a shower after. This was another enjoyable no rush meet with Lizzie.

Hidden Image/Members Only