Author Topic: Emma Red Jade Banbury  (Read 560 times)

Offline shiptonlad

External Link/Members Only
07475428228.
Emma: attractive Chinese lady, slim and in her thirties could easily pass as mid 20's. Pleasant personality with good English.
Services: excellent massage and body to body with happy ending.
Cost: £40 for 45 minutes plus £50 for extras.
The massage was firm and she clearly knew what she was doing. Reach unders and credit card swiped came above half way through and were excellent. Negotiations for extra were along the lines of me offering £40 but agreeing to pay more if I really enjoyed it, hence the £50.
Body to body started with me face down and her rubbing herself over me and licking/ kissing my back. She continued with reach unders and swipes as well as wanking me. It was all getting too much so I asked to turn over.
She sat on my chest and left me playing with and kiss her tits which I would say were about 34b and a nice shape. Access to pussy was very limited. I soon came to a very satisfactory conclusion. I would put her at about a size 10.
I thoroughly enjoyed the session and would rate it 8/10 overall, the only thing lacking for me was the lack of access down below.
This was an entirely different experience to my disastrous visit at the weekend.
She is there for 2 weeks. If anyone else sees her I would be interested in their assessment.