Comms quick , but also persistent
Premises small terraced house
A little tatty , I was met at the door by a older Chinese lady told to remove my shoes before going upstairs
Directed to a room dimly lit, a double bed and a chair , the older lady came in I did think oh no , but then a small and very pretty head appeared behind her the old lady took the £60 for 30 minutes and I was left with Hayley .
Her English was non existent but that didn’t matter , for a moment I thought how old is she , but then when we got undressed she was obviously old enough , a tattoo around her navel trying to hide some baby stretch marks .
I lay face down on the bed she knelt at the side of me and run her fingers over my back and legs then she started rubbing her small but pert tits all over me , then the same again but this time it was her tongue and lips .
I turned over and this is when the lack of communication came in , I thought she was asking if I’d brought a condom but as I now know she was asking if I wanted oral with a condom , so oral with ,it was she got a condom from a draw next to the bed , but this really didn’t detract from the enjoyment , then she moved up to sucking my nipples with a slow wank , then in her best English lol ,she said do you want to fuck me well that’s what I heard , how could I refuse she lubed up the condom and she lay on her back and in I went , I came into the condom and she cleaned me up I was away in about 40 minutes, very happy .
External Link/Members Only