Author Topic: Lillie x - Portsmouth  (Read 1907 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6330090) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline verstappen333

Summary: Attractive, curvy woman providing a sensual service.

External Link/Members Only (Link corrected)

Comms: Was going to be in town again, saw her green light and texted to arrange. Replies were prompt and meeting arranged easily.

Venue: Hotel just outside Portsmouth, easy enough to access with a car. Theres a car park at the hotel. (Unsure how accessible it is via public transport)

Fee: £100 / half hour (which seems to be the standard these days for a decent SP)

Appearance: Woman in the photos. Late 30s (I think?). Attractive facially and physically, slightly curvy without being fat, excellent set of breasts, clean shaved. Was wearing nice set of lingerie when I arrived.

Meet: Was given the room number when I arrived at hotel and let in hiding behind the door. Pleasantly surprised when I saw her, Lillie was wearing a set of black lingerie and a thin robe which I found quite sexy. Handed over the money, which she put away. Started off with light kissing, not quite dfk but still sensual. Lots of kissing and fondling as we slowly took our clothes off - she seemed to like her breasts kissed and softly sucked on. Once I was hard, onto the bed and she put on the condom for some OW. Decent enough oral with Lillie taking it deep on a couple of occasions. I wanted to sample her pussy so turned her over and slowly went down on her - she was very responsive and making the right sounds, and she was clean and tasted good, so I stayed down there till she came. Then onto a bit more oral to before having sex in cowgirl and missionary. Sex was excellent, she again was responsive and seemed to enjoy it, and there was lots of light kissing and fondling throughout. Came in the bag and was offered wet wipes to clean up. Was offered a shower and a kiss before leaving. The whole meet was quite sensual and very GFE, which I enjoyed.

Recap: Attractive and sensual woman offering a great GFE. Would recommend.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2024, 05:03:14 pm by daviemac »