External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only2hr at £400 - french kissing OWO DT tit wank protected sex COB massage
Had this girl on my london hotlist ever since she popped up about a year ago… then saw her touring Maidstone so shot her a message and arranged a same day booking… have messaged her before to try and make an advanced booking but she only responds when her green light is on. Comms were quick and easy.. she does ask age and ethnicity and then also says you will be turned away if you have a very large cock so this is probably the only time in life I’ve been glad I’m of average size!
The hotel she was using has free parking for up to 4 hrs or £5 for longer so very easy and no problem getting passed reception and to the lifts.. I arrived 20 mins early and she text me 10 mins before our arranged time saying she was ready.
Had originally booked for and hour at £250 but when I saw her I already knew I would try to extend provided the services were up to scratch
For me she is absolutely stunning probably early 20s 5ft2 almost petite but lovely curves long black hair in pigtails with a huge rack and a very sexy peach of an ass and a flat stomach.. wearing white bra and little panties with white stockings plumped lips but not OTT and very friendly with a sort of Essex/Southern accent.
She complimented my aftershave as I entered and asked how my day was as I handed her the funds which she stashed in her suitcase.. she asked me to use mouthwash and she had little plastic cups in the bathroom to use .. I was shower fresh when I arrived so after the mouthwash I came back in n got naked n lied down next to her on the bed where she cuddled up next to me and started with some light kissing and rubbing my body and face.. kissing was light but with tongues very passionate and she would pull away for a second and look at me with her big dark eyes before coming in for more kissing.. by now she had started to rub my cock and balls very softly and had me hard in no time.. we kissed for a while before she moved Inbetween my legs and started some very good OWO lots of spit and plenty of variation sometimes working just the tip or sucking with her tongue out or lips on shaft basically everything you could think of only down side is she doesn’t suck balls but her head was so good I didn’t care and that was when I asked her if it was possible to extend to which lucky for me she said she was free for another hour and said we could sort out the remaining funds after I finish.
I get the feeling she really enjoys giving head as she stayed between my legs for a good half hour before I asked her to stand up to admire her body.. I stripped her off and ran my hands all over her while sucking her nipples and kissing her neck and lips .. her body is something else!! I asked to go over to the big mirror in the room and I stood behind her and took in the sight of this little hottie infront of me… I told her how good she looked multiple times and she would always say thankyou and said I looked good too.
She then said did I want her to suck me off infront of the mirror so she sunk to her knees and very sloppily continued to work on my Cock with drool dropping down on her tits and the floor.. she would change between being on her knees and squatting before me the view below me and in the mirror will stay with me forever.. oh by the way there was lots of eye contact all the time she was sucking and smiling when she knew she was hitting the right spots.
I had to get between those tits so I sat on the end of the bed and she rubbed some oil into her titsand I slid my dick Inbetween her massive boobs as she held them together.. I fucked her tits for a while and I let her bounce them up n down as I watched and she was smiling back at me… I had to get inside her so asked for the rubber and for her to start on top.. she climbed on and slid me inside her.. she was quite tight and after a few slow strokes she started to bounce away only downside here was that she wasn’t giving much eye contact but it felt so good having her pussy grip me as I played with her tits that after about 5 min I felt the sap rise and unloaded a huge amount of cum into the bag.
Cleaned up and she asked if I still wanted to extend to which I said no at first so she said to come and have a massage so I laid down and she asked if I wanted oil and that I could shower after if I wanted.. we were already up to an hour so this was a nice touch.. we talked as she oiled me up and rubbed my back she’s very easy to get along with .. this continued for 10 mins n then i said actually i will extend so I bank transferred her the extra 150 and she was keen to get between my legs again to suck me up to a raging hard on .. she defiantly knew what I liked now so got to work one of my fav things she did was to suck like 3-4 times just on the head and then sink all the way down to DT twice and then repeat repeatedly lol so good!!
After another long stint on oral I asked to fuck her again so I covered up and took her doggy.. she looked so good like this with her tight little waist and round bum I fucked her like this for a while and she made some nice noises with her face down and her arms bent and wide above her head.. then we went to prone and I feel she really liked this position as her moans got louder and sometimes I would be pumping away and sometimes she would be raising her ass into me.. I flipped her over to mish and spread her legs and plowed away as she held her boobs together while staring straight into my eyes or biting her finger with this look of pure pleasure on her face.. I fucked her for ages like this and as I was about to cum I pulled the Jonny off and unloaded an impressive amount onto her tits and body which she rubbed in and made her tits shine.
She complimented me on my stamina and asked if I wanted to shower which I did.. we chatted more as I got dressed.. very easy flowing conversation and I gave her a hug and left.
For me she is the hottest girl I’ve fucked in this hobbie.. her long oral was the highlight along with her fit toned little body.. I will without a doubt see her again and she said she has really enjoyed her first time in Kent and that she will definitely come back so I will be keeping a close eye on her profile.