External Link/Members OnlyThe woman in the pictures, but larger - states size 12 but I'd say 16.
Age about right.
Everything else in the profile seems spot on... I was after a tie n tease n edging session and flippety-flop, she delivered.
Imagine she can cover most other light-to-medium domme stuff with style. She quickly worked out what got me going,
with minimal explanation, then proceeded to dismantle me in no time at all.
Always tricky to give details about t&t stuff for some reason - she remained clothed throughout, so can't comment on
quite a number of standard physical criteria, etc.
I can tell you that I'm definitely returning.... if you have questions about the events in the session, feel free to ask....
All comms via AW messages - normally I'd say this would be a pain in the ass but it actually went pretty well... from an 11.30pm
message one evening to being invited into her place 11 hours later. A relatively easy place to find, in a quiet village, simple access
and easy parking.
She is a really easy going character who is very relaxed but obviously kinky as fuck. Pretty good with a cock too, so imagine she can keep most blokes amused!
£160 for the hour.... think we over-ran a little... was so happy with it all the last thing I was doing was clock watching.
Flat was clean and tidy - nice bathroom, but only used it or a #1.
Can't think of anything else.... except she said she's had her AW profile for a while but only recently decided to start working properly.
Don't want to jinx her... but think she just might be a cracking alternative to Hayley for those who enjoy the kinkier things in life.