When - October 2024
Where - Air BnB flat in St Helens
How long - 30 minutes
How much - 80
Good comms via text and a good text with how I was to get into the complex through the security doors and negotiate the various buildings to hers with a door number.
The girl is a per the pictures although the pictures have those annoying filter effects on them. She was chatty but her English wast brilliant. She strips off and has a great body. looks like a bit of assistance to her bum but she is South American so must be all the thing from that part of the world. She starts of kissing my body and hands wandering and even though I had come from my hotel shower less than ten minutes earlier, she take some to the bathroom to wash the old boy. Not normally a problem (some rom and Thai girls give it a wet wipe which I guess is the same sort of thing) but the sink had hot and cold taps so I flinched when she splashed the cold tap on it so she splashed the hot tap on it. Fuck me it stung and I had a sore knob the day after from the mild scalding. Back into the fun room and she gave good enthusiastic oral without, covered sex with her on top initially, very enthusiastic, then me on top, finishing with a spit and hand job.
All in a decent service but I probably wouldn't return
External Link/Members Only