Author Topic: Falkirk Thai Massage-Mimi  (Read 1396 times)

Offline David1970

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour

Cost £50 + £30HE

Communications
Very easy, made phone call, made appointment, was in the shop within half hour.

Premises
In town centre free parking at Asda near to shop. They have a shower and 2 massage rooms.

Massage
When I arrived, I was told Mimi would do the massage, she was about 40 years old not a looker and about a size12/14. Room was warm and massage was on a proper massage table.
From the start it was obvious that HE was on offer, she stroked my balls. Massage was good, she is a good masseur, working my whole body from my head to my toes. She kept stroking my ass and balls then giggling during the massage. After about 40 minutes she told me to turn over and massaged my legs for a while then asked if I wanted a HE. Her technique was good, plenty of hot oil, not fast but built slowly up to a good climax. Gave me a head massage after, then wiped me down with a towel and hot water. I got to play with her ass through her tights during the HE, but anything else including topless was extra.

I would return.

Offline auldgreytoun

Private address or an actual shop ?

Offline falkirkguy50

Private address or an actual shop ?

I believe this is the same shop you went to auldgreytoun

Offline auldgreytoun