External Link/Members OnlyCost £100 for 30 minutes (no extras)
I'd been wanting to meet with Kay for a while now but her unreliability when doing incalls coupled with her general availability being mainly outcalls meant that it's been a hard slog finally getting to see her. In fact there's been 2 previous occasions where I have booked her on her incall days where she's let me down on the morning of the meet.
Usually I would have moved on, but reports on here about her being a submissive GND made me persevere. (I did also read the red reports but I sort of overlooked them as they weren't red for anything but her unreliability).
Finally met with her at the beginning of September at an apartment in Salford (M5). This too didn't go to plan with the times being moved twice by her. With me on the brink of calling it quits, we found a mutual time after I'd finished work to meet up.
Once finally in the apartment I was able to take stock of who was in front of me.
Looks wise, she indeed is a good looking girl. Age of 24 is probably correct, give or take a couple of years. Face picture on AW is accurate and I would rate her looks at 7/10.
Personality is indeed reserved/shy but not off putting. Body wise, I would say she is more a 14 than the 12 advertised. Boobs are a handful, though not what I would class as big. I would be surprised if the advertised 34E is accurate.
I read one report here about her not having much of a womanly shape. I would concur. Nothing off putting, but still not what you'd class as voluptuous.
Once money handed over, she moved straight in for a kiss. Her kissing though with tongues wasn't what I would call passionate. Certainly wasn't for me. It was just okay. As we undressed, I rummaged inside her knickers and got a couple of fingers inside a very wet pussy.
What followed was a fairly vanilla experience. Cowgirl fucking, lots of kissing and finish with CIM.
We were done in about 20 minutes and with a quick wash I was out the door.
In summary, I wasn't left feeling disappointed, but I wasn't blown away either. I'm glad I met with her and scratched the year long itch, but TBH, it wasn't worth the hype I had built up in my head.
I wouldn't return, but others may enjoy her more than I did.
Neutral is fair IMO.