Author Topic: Sophie, Sports Therapy Health in Quinton  (Read 1147 times)

Offline JollyTimes

External Link/Members Only

Hong only does HE so I expected the same from Sophie.

Hong was busy so Sophie was there and I had 30 minutes for £50.
Sophie looks about late 20's, fairly attractive, bobbed hair and very thin.
A pleasant girl who, when I handed her £50, just smiled.

She nipped out to stash the cash and I was standing naked when she returned and she looked straight at my length.

Face down she asked what I wanted. I said soft and sensual on my cock and balls for 30 minutes.
And that's exacly what I got.

She told me she works Mondays and Fridays. All limited conversation as she gave me a wonderful cock and ball massage. I asked her who trained her and she said Hong.
No surpise there. I remembered Hong's techniques and Sophie is probably more sensual and soft which I like. She needed no guidance from me. I moved positions a lot, on my knees upright, on all fours, on my back, on my side and she just wouldn't stop sensual wanking.

I put my hand on her back at one point and she politely said she doesn't like to be touched. I wasn't bothered.

I finished on all fours with her at the end of the table milking me to one of the best happy endings I've had so far. If you've ever been milked by Yna in Erdington you get the picture.  Brilliant as she had my legs shaking.

I will obviously return.


Online mr.bluesky

Good review JollyTimes, sounds like you had a Jolly Time. She certainly had a good teacher in Hong. I always had a good massage from Hong when she worked at Old Lode lane as Nicole  :thumbsup:
( I bet a four hander with these two would be amazing )
« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 07:00:39 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline JollyTimes