Author Topic: Roxy_RavishingXxX - Outcall - Central London  (Read 1909 times)


31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6564668) (27 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline gmoniey

External Link/Members Only
Rate: 400 for 2 hours

I've seen Roxy twice in the past 6 months, and the meets were very similar.

Girl: I personally find her very attractive. Her tiny body is so much fun to throw around. She isn't gym tone (by her own admission she doesn't go to the gym), but almost no fat on her. Her boobs felt great despite scarring. Facially I found her attractive and she is a joy to talk to. She does have a bit of an anal rose after a good anal pounding, which isn't the best sight (at least not for me).

Meet: She is very eager to please, and we immediately dove into DFK and undressed each other. We moved on to OWO which was a huge disappointment as it was very toothy off the bat and I stopped her pretty quickly. I tried to finger her, but she was not a fan and asked me to stop. So on with the condom and this is where she really excelled. She let me pound away at both holes, rotating between them. I'm not huge, but it was freeing to go as hard as I could :) Prone bone was my favorite with her tight ass below me. Eventually blew my load and round 2 was very similar. My biggest gripe was the fake moaning (more on that below), which was a buzzkill and kinda ruined the moment for me (on both occasions).

Pros:
  - very attractive and nice girl.
  - Very eager to please
  - Can take a pounding and will go as many rounds as you please
Cons:
  - I was disappointed by the lack of fingering (even though it's on her likes) and the facial dodging
  - I also wasn't a fan of the anal rose.
  - OWO was very toothy (I kept it to a minimum)
  - but the biggest issue was the fake moans for me. It's one thing to fake moans during the action, but to make those noises mid conversation or if she was massaging me was really odd (almost like a nervous tick).


I saw her a second time hoping that the cons were just a fluke, but unfortunately she was consistent in those areas. I will likely not see her again unless I get the urge to pound a tiny frame again.

Offline koshkaj

Thanks for the review.

I know what you mean about the fake moans as I had a similar experience recently. She kept it up even when she was alone in the bathroom getting rid of my deposit :D

Disappointing abut the fingering as it is mentioned in other reviews
« Last Edit: May 05, 2026, 12:16:39 pm by koshkaj »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

saw her once as part of a 3some (see my review). Had high expectations at the time as she was having excellent feedback here... I found her very underwhelming  :thumbsdown: