Author Topic: Sensual Zoe X - Wolverhampton  (Read 1568 times)


1 review(s) for Sensual Zoe X (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

External Link/Members Only

I’ve had my eye on this one for a while, her profile pops up every so often and after being let down by a civvie FWB I was bored and horny.

I fired off a text and the comms were prompt and to the point. Her replies said body to body plus a HE, no sex. She offers OWO for an extra £10 and a prostate massage for another £10. We agreed a time and she sent a postcode with the usual text when you arrive.

She’s based just off Snow Hill in the city centre, near the library. I text to confirm my arrival and she replied straight away with the location/apartment number. I buzzed in and found the ground floor apartment. The door was opened and the usual behind the door trick followed. The hallway was very dark, I could not see anything before my eyes adjusted. Into a large room with a double bed and massage table with an en suite.

It is the girl in the photos, I personally find her quite attractive. She was dressed all in black with tight leggings showing off a nice arse. She’s probably about a size 14, not fat by any means but reasonably healthy in a MILF-y kind of way. I handed over the  paperwork and got undressed, she left the room but before she did she did a repeat of the hiding behind the door trick, there was another punter just leaving. Zoe had a cold and kept stopping to blow her nose, this was frustrating and killed the mood.

Her massage was half-hearted, she used far too much oil and in FDM she only massaged my back with one hand, she didn’t touch my arse or my legs, I mean who doesn’t like their inner thighs massaged, but there was no sign of that. I was getting bored of this one handed attempt at massage and was contemplating whether to get dressed and go when she asked me to turn over, I decided to stay and hoped that the B2B would be better. It didn’t happen.

She was still fully clothed and I had to ask her to get undressed, she said she would only take her top off….bizzare. She went straight to my cock and I will give her a little credit for her C&B handling skills which were good. She has nice, small tits which I enjoyed playing with but she doesn’t like her nipples caressed which is a new one for me! Eventually I reached that familiar point and shot my load. I was offered a shower but I just wanted out of there so I was given some wipes to clean myself up with. Total cost £60 for 30 minutes and I was in there 22 minutes.

Pros:

I find her attractive and she’s got nice pert tits. Good cock and ball handling technique

Cons:

Rubbish, one-handed massage
Too much oil used
No sign of B2B, OWO or prostate massage
Doesn’t like her nipples played with
A snotty nose really does kill the mood!

I would not recommend or return. I fancied a change from the conveyor belt approach of the TCM places, in hindsight I should have gone for a Chinese, at least I would have got a semi-decent two-handed massage

Offline Punterperson1971


Online Night king

I'm sure she been reviewed before under different profile, wasn't great review if i remember correctly