Author Topic: River_oliva Darwen  (Read 2538 times)


2 review(s) for River_olivia (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mark2222

I contacted Olivia by email to arrange a 15 minute visit . She replied and confirmed and asked me to text her at 1pm for exact house number . She gave me her post code in Darwen and price and service was agreed . I arrived on time as planned , text her to say I had arrived and asked her for her actual house number . No reply . I waited around 25 minutes and one further message again radio silence .  She came across as polite via her email but has little feedback on AW so I am starting to understand why . Very disappointing .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Offline Southernbloke

Thank you for this, I was going to book her for tomorrow

Offline Vicroyal

Did the same to me a couple of months ago in darwen, all arranged by text, postcode given, told me to text on arrival which I did, then nothing, radio silence. Left me sitting in my car on a shit hole street in darwen like a dick.
I get the feeling she doesn’t actually meet and just enjoys taking the piss. Luckily plan b saw me shoot off to bury to see a Latina which turned out a very nice punt indeed.

Offline northern_lust

Video gallery full of amateur content, with her taking different, bareback cock.

Each to their own though..