Author Topic: Thai Princess Polly. Birmingham.  (Read 4042 times)


31 review(s) for Sexy Thai Lady (28 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Genetunney

External Link/Members Only


So, after a crappy punt with Paraguayan Cindy in Birmingham (report later) I decided to play it safe and have a Thai.
Quite a few Thais available on AW. Polly’s profile looks AI generated and only 3 photoshopped photos. Luckily I checked UKP. She has a very good reputation on here, however none since 2023. She wins my selection. She’s located about 300 meters from Broad Street.

She’s the girl in the photos. Much better in person. He aw profile makes her look aggressive. I’ve said it before, a normal photo of her in jeans and a tshirt would be more attractive.
She’s small. Looks 22. A Cheshire cat smile. She kinda looks like Leilani Dowding (remember her?) while dressed her figure looks very small, but naked she’s lovely and skinny.

I pay 120£ for 1 hour plus 20£ for owo. I ask for a massage. Her massage is lovely. I would return just for that. Nice and soft, she did my neck with just her fingers. I felt like a cat, and the same with my butt. I struggled to flip over as my muscles were so relaxed.

My eyes adjusted to her naked form. Perfect for me. I love skinny. Some very nice body slides by her. She kissed my nipples. That was just great.
She moves on to owo. Very soft and sensual. Shame I couldn’t spent 2 hours only doing that really.

She rubbers up. Jumps on top. She went slow, but it was still too fast for my taste. She slowed down at my request. Some nice eye kissing by her. I was very happy like this.

She requests missionary. I experiment with her leg positions. I really enjoy looking at her face while sliding away. A few fake moans by her. I say ‘I like slow’, my polite way of asking her to cut it out.
Sadly I finish. I really wouldn’t mind a few more hours with her. Once I win the lottery I’ll get that sorted.

Her shower is ok. Towel wasn’t the best. During the encounter she played Chinese ballads, massage parlour style.

Summary. She’s fit. She knows what she’s doing. She’s semi mechanical. But honestly, it felt good. I would return for the massage, maybe to try different positions.









External Link/Members Only

Offline Battlebus

Yea if you like it slow Cindy isn't the one mate she like to.be banged hard lol

Offline Snagbadjer

Can't say the quality of the towels would bother me.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review OP. But do you think that the ballads may have been Thai, rather than chinese ?  :D

Offline Genetunney

@ Alabama.

Definitely Chinese. I asked. 
An insight into my banal conversation with her. 

Offline alabama1

@ Alabama.

Definitely Chinese. I asked. 
An insight into my banal conversation with her.
Oh ok. By the way, are you a cat lover, as you mention the word 'cat' twice in your review lol

Offline Genetunney

 
Oh, don’t read too much into that. A Cheshire smile really is the best way to describe her.

Offline alabama1


Oh, don’t read too much into that. A Cheshire smile really is the best way to describe her.
I have witnessed it  ;)