Sarah Massaro BRASILEIRA 🔥RJ
Touring – this was in Birmingham.
I do quite like toned looking women so her description “Musa Fitness” caught my attention.
What seemed to me like quite an honest set of photos, without a lot of filters and photoshopping, drew me in and, after a bit of due diligence, I decided it was worth a punt.
I could always walk if I didn’t fancy her and there are plenty of other Brazilians in Birmingham I could go to for a plan B.
Comms were efficient and explained services and charges and there were no red flags.
Location – the usual set up in a short lease apartment, shared by more than one person, with ample paid for, on street, parking nearby.
Not a luxurious pad, but fit for purpose, with a decent shower and plenty of spare towels etc.
In person, Sarah has a real wow factor. Her body is fantastic, toned and trim, with a fabulous arse and great boobs. She is in great shape, and has a trained body, with a lean strength about her, like a dancer. Fantastic to touch and hold, no flabby bits at all and pretty firm and with good musculature.
Blonde, with a honey toned tan and some tasteful tattoos. She has a fabulous smile and a very friendly and enthusiastic and happy disposition. In my opinion some of the photos she has shared aren’t the most flattering but I though she was good looking and has a great vibe about her.
Good kissing and foreplay and a great BJ, with attention to the balls and variety of pace to keep me on edge.
She was receptive to foreplay and I got to go down on her and we both enjoyed how that went.
She is petite, and I wondered how that would play out but she was enthusiastic and had no problem with me being deep and was keen to suggest new positions including reverse cowgirl and doggy and generally seemed to be having fun too.
A good communicator, despite limited spoken English and we had quite a nice chat about her plans while she’s in England. Not someone held back by having to use a translate app.
At the moment only has a VS profile because she says it’s expensive to advertise everywhere but maybe that will change. I think her travel buddy has more profiles so Sarah will notice if her buddy is busier than her.
£150 for the hour to include kissing.
30 mins for £80, but I don't know whether there are extras or limited services in a shorter time.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only