Author Topic: LYA BRUNETTE IS BACK - Kensington  (Read 1106 times)


11 review(s) for LYA BRUNETTE IS BACK (4 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Location - west London apartment.

Duration 30mins

Fee £100

Services ow, mosh, doggy

Face Lya looks like her pics I’d say she’s was better looking than I expected

Body Lya’s body is as per her pics, very feminine despite the fact she trains. Enhanced tits and large clit

comms I messaged Lya after a work meeting and got a reply straight away and made my way to her location. Easy straightforward process.

Action Arrived at the location and was created with a hug and kiss, very nice and pleasant demeanour from Lya. I sorted out the paper work and stripped off. She gave ow which was ok but not memorable. We then proceeded with action in mosh doggy and a finish in prone.

Not sure how long I was there for but was over 20mins.

This punt wasn’t particularly memorable but not bad by any metric. I’m giving this a neutral as I was just indifferent to the punt. There was nothing wrong and nothing particularly good but Lya is a very pleasant SP.


« Last Edit: January 14, 2025, 05:59:39 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Honestchap

Thanks for the review I like a muscle girl with big clips but I'll skip this one. All her reviews on AW are fake

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Thanks for the review I like a muscle girl with big clips but I'll skip this one. All her reviews on AW are fake

big hair clips?