Author Topic: Jennifersmith | Sunderland  (Read 3860 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6898336) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dimple3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Although she doesn't have a phone number and relies of AW messaging, I found that she responds fast to any queries

Location: Outskirt of Sunderland. Plenty of free parking around the area. The apartment was clean and fit for purpose

Price: £120 for 30 minutes

Services: FK, OWO, RO and sex in a couple of positions

Looks: Stats on her profile are accurate, she's tall and very attractive with a great smile and an amazing arse

The Meet: Saw she has working on the day and had been on my hot list for a while so fired off a message about her availability. Got a quick response saying that she was available on the requested time and sent over the booking request and address was sent. Arrived at the place, pressed the buzzer on the front door letting me in to the building and knocked on her door. She quickly let me in and I was blown away by her looks. She really is a beautiful woman with a bright smile. Quick chat, handed over the paperwork and started off with some kissing which led to French kissing though no DFK. She leans into me and I feel her tits on my chest and I just had to suck them. Small but very responsive and got them very hard and stand out. Eventually, she tells me to lie down and slowly went down and sucked my cock. It was good not the best but still enjoyable. Wanted to return the favour so ask for RO, smelled and tasted clean and fresh. By this point I was raring to go so asked for the condom and started with missionary. She was really tight, maybe the tightest escort ive seen. A few strokes and I knew I wouldnt last, so took it slow and just tried to enjoy it as long as I could but eventually I felt the sap rising quickly so asked for doggy and quickly filled the bag. Chatted a bit while I was getting ready and was on my way bang on 30 minutes