Author Topic: Best city for university WG's?  (Read 3519 times)

Offline Demon8

As per the title... I dont feel London is right as most of the girls claiming to be in their early twenties there are Brazilians. I may be wrong, so where do you go for your "student" encounters?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

A city with a large Student population or maybe SD/SB site such as 'seeking'  :unknown:

Offline Markc

Don’t know about best places but l have had good punts with Uni students in both Manchester and Coventry.

In Manchester a couple of the outcall agencies have students. Sometimes their profiles are marked as new and don’t always have pictures with them so it can be a bit of pot luck. Also if you ask the receptionist if they have anyone new working sometimes you get a girl who just started and it could be one of their first shifts. Manchester Uni has a nursing college and l saw a couple of women from there. Sadly they didn’t have their uniform with them!!!

A couple of the massage parlours have students working there term time. Went to Sheridans once and didn’t pre book luckily and there was this gorgeous blonde 19 year old. I had a great session with her and she said it was her first day and l was the 3rd client she had seen. I don’t live in the area but when l visited a couple of months later l enquired about her again and was told she only did 3 shifts and was very popular but she thought it wasn’t the job for her.

My daughter used to go to Coventry University and when l either drop her back there after being home l used to always try and get a punt in. Mostly it was women on AW but a couple of the SP told me they where students at the Uni. Strangely someone must of being organising these girls as over the 4 years l visited l went to the same flat 3 times and saw 3 different escorts.


Offline MissWolf

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes: 318
  •  
Does the university have to be Red brick  :scare:......asking for a friend  :lol:

(One for the oldies here, sorry couldn't resist, #ifyouknowyouknow)

Offline Lou2019

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 646
  • Likes: 76
  •  
Does the university have to be Red brick  :scare:......asking for a friend  :lol:

(One for the oldies here, sorry couldn't resist, #ifyouknowyouknow)

Lol I wonder what he’s doing now lol
Banned reason: Can’t stop having a pop at punters, on a punting forum, warned to many times now, no more!!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Does the university have to be Red brick  :scare:......asking for a friend  :lol:

(One for the oldies here, sorry couldn't resist, #ifyouknowyouknow)
We don't want any drama on that front thank you very much.  :angry:   :P

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Lol I wonder what he’s doing now lol
Got The Princess Bride on a repeat loop maybe?  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Does the university have to be Red brick  :scare:......asking for a friend  :lol:

(One for the oldies here, sorry couldn't resist, #ifyouknowyouknow)

Not if you want genuine bluestockings
Need to go older for that

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 316
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Banned reason: Habitual one line reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevelondon

Any city where there is a university I suppose  :D

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I don't think it's a case of "where do you go"........more "where do you look".
I suspect most of us are still looking at the online punting listing sites like AW and VS, while the current tech-inspired generation are way ahead of most of us and touting themselves on the various contact/chat sites like Twitter / Telegram / a.n.other.........
I'm convinced there's a population of punters out there living in a different technical reality from us, seeing available students we know SFA about

Offline willie loman

I don't think it's a case of "where do you go"........more "where do you look".
I suspect most of us are still looking at the online punting listing sites like AW and VS, while the current tech-inspired generation are way ahead of most of us and touting themselves on the various contact/chat sites like Twitter / Telegram / a.n.other.........
I'm convinced there's a population of punters out there living in a different technical reality from us, seeing available students we know SFA about

there is a degree of truth in this post in that each generation evolves, eg selling videos of peeing etc, but at the end of the day, there arent nearly enough punters, or working girls to create a market that the rest of us havent heard about. In 15 years of punting in a city with 5 universities, i have come across one girl selling sex who was studying to do a masters, she was danish, and packed it in as soon as she found a boyfriend, i imagine it might be more common in a city where no one really knows anyone, like Paris or london.

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Slightly out of date figures but this study claims 56,000 students are doing sex work in the UK External Link/Members Only

Online RandomGuy99

Slightly out of date figures but this study claims 56,000 students are doing sex work in the UK External Link/Members Only
By sex work I think they include lap dancing, stripping, cam work/OF, selling videos and photos, SB and SA and then escorting

Offline FLYING BLUE

Got The Princess Bride on a repeat loop maybe?  :unknown:

Ok, I know I shouldn't laugh but....... :D :lol: :lol: